Chapter 2

I wheel my suitcase into my dorm room. It was ... Well alright. I suppose. A bed with white sheets had been ironed and pressed. Two white towels were nealy placed and folded on the bed. A brown, dusty desk was inntge corner over looking the campus grounds. A sink and a mirror were placed next to a brown nineteen sixties out of date wardrobe. In stood me. Just waiting until it all sank in. I'm here. Finally. Alone ... But here. My thoughts were interrupted by the earthquaking vibration mof my phone.

"Hello?" My mother boomed down the receiver.

"Yes, hello mother. How are you?" She ignores my question.

"Are you there now? How is it?"

"Its alright. Not my type of ideal room, but it will get a touch of me soon."

"Aaah okay," I know better to know she doesn't really care what I'm saying right now. "Me and Neill and Shannon are coming down soon... Probably saturday, so save the date."

"Okay."

"Okay ... Well I miss you like crazy. And do VERY well. I'm not helping you to pay nine grand for nothi,-"

"Yes mum. I know." I cut her off short. She's had the urge to remind me very second for the past three months. I'm not aware that a tall, tanned brunette was lingering by my doorway.

"Hi."

"Mum I'm going to have to call you back." I cut the phone without a bye. "Hi." I say stunned. She was just there. There was an odd and awkwar quietness and then she walked in properly.

"My name is Jess. Well Jessica," she chuckles and offers her hand out to me. "What's yours?" I shake her hand quickly and give her my name.

"Oooooohh Nadia. Nice name."

"Thanks."

"I can see I'm pissing you off, so I'll just ...." She started to head for the door.

"Oh no... Your not, really."

"Lol seriously though I need to go pack, I'll restart the Convo at dinner." She chuckles again and I hear her boots clatter to the door opposite mine. I hope I didn't sound rude, I really do want to make friends its just... I was caught of guard.

I didn't really bring alot with me. There wasn't really a lot to bring from Tralee. A few clothes because ma said when I find a job, I'd have enough money to buy as many clothes as I wanted. Which is true.

A job.

I need to start looking around but where though. I don't know this area. I don't know London.

I placed my laptop on the desk and position the frame that a held a memory of my dad. I was so happy as a kid. Just playfully sitting on his lap while he tried feed me ice cream. I know he's looking over me and would be prou....

"Oooohh hello." I whip round to see a ginger haired, pale figure in front of me with her arms out ready to give me a hug. What is it with people in London and not knocking.

"Hiya." I tried to keep up with her bubbly tone but it came out in a sarcastic way. She didn't notice anyway.

"Are you excited? I'm so excited like seriously I couldn't be happier. Like my mum said it was going to be so fun, cos she's been here but that was like in the sixties, everythings changed now and oh my gosh she was so bad. She know the head too, that's partly the reason why I came here. I can't wait to take classes and meet people and meet the fellas ... Hmm eeyy..." She winks and nugdes her elbow to mine." I just feel like my life as an adult finally starts." Clearly a chatterbox but I didn't mind. I hate conversations unless their with Neill. Neill. I need to call him.be hasn't heard from me since the ferry trip into wales. She stopped talking.

"I'm sorry what?" I exclaim sliding my hands into my pocket.

"What's your name?"

"Nadia."

"Mines, Lilly." She hugs me again. " oooh it's gonna be so much fun." Jessica returns back to the door. "You guys alright in here? I walked past and heard a lot of squealing going on. Thought a one direction concert was going on." Lilly giggled and so did I a little surprisingly.

"Naah. I wish. I would like to meet Zayn though and marry him.... Or Harry ....or Liam. Ooh they're all so dreamy aren't they."

Jessica looked at me with a 'it's gonna be a long year' expression. I smiled and acknowledged her.

"Well on the schedule, it says we've got to be in the theatre hall for the introduction by ...Oliver ....Cromwell."

"Who's that?" I took the courage to speak then to these bold personalities.

"You speak?" Lilly mocks. I chuckle and look down at my feet.

"I think its the head." Jessica walked off and it was just left with me and Lilly. She hugged me for one thousandth time before she left. I closed the door and locked it behind her. Ugghh finally,alone to think to myself. I kick my boots off and lay on the bed.

Laying there in silence drived me crazy... As much as I hate to be loud. I dont like silence. I got up and put my boots back on. I need to get out and explore or something.

(Hey guys skip the next page, it wouldn't let delete it and its just and awkward blank page. Thank you xx )