Chapter 3

The sun had faded and a deafening silence panned over the campus. I guess everyone's busy settling in. I walked up the concrete staircase and into a building Marvin never mentioned or had shown us. Queerily looking around, I didn't want to get caught being somewhere I'm not suppose to on my first day. I could hear a group of students coming towards me, I quickly hid myself behind the massive bookcase. Their gone. Few.
As I walked down the hallway I found the toilets and the cleaning closet. Also the gaming room which I understood why Marvin never showcased this. It was amazing. Their was a plasma flat screen TV mounted on the wall. Its the biggest TV I've ever seen. I mean what could they be possibly watching that they need a TV that size. Their was a table tennis table positioned next to a pool table in the middle of the room. Some sofas and bean bags were in the corners and their was a little kitchen in the opposite corner. Like one of the ones you get in a bedsit.
"You okay?" I'm stunned to find a young boy behind me. Like, seriously, why can't people just not creep up on me.
"Hello...." He waved his hands infront of me.
"Sorry, yeah I'm good thanks. This place is pretty amazing." I say not thinking about the fact that I'm talking to a complete stranger.
"I know right, but I'm not sure if first years are suppose to be in here..?"
"How did you know?"
"What?"
"I was a first year."
He moved in to the actual room. "I was watching you." He says pointing to the window and then sliding his hands in his pockets. I look behind me to see the a full three sixty view of the campus. "Well I wasn't watching just you...mostly everyone."
"Oh right, I figured." He chuckled and then his smile faded.
"I'm Stefan. You?"
"Nadia."
"You're Irish ? "
"Yeah. How'd you,-" I refrained from saying the last bit of my sentence. Obviously he knew. My accent. Duh. He laughed again.
"Yeah your accent."
Just then Marvin walked through the doors.
"Hey come on man the game is starting." He tapped stefan's shoulder. He slowly looked at me. Marvin's eyes followed.
"Oh nadia. What are you doing here? How did you know about this place?"
"I was just ... I ... "
"She got lost." Stefan filled in for me. Marvin looked back and forth between me and him.
"Hmm.… well could you leave please. This room is for seniors." ..... Rude. I thought he was nice but I'm having second guesses.
"Nice meeting you." Stefan called out from behind me. I gave him a slight nod and walked out.

***************************************************

Stefan's POV

"What was that all about?" I pushed Marv onto the table.
"Fucking chill, lover boy. She's no one."
"You still shouldn't have just kicked her out like that."
"Oi, chill. She wasn't suppose to be in here anyway."
I ran my hands through my hair. Marvin is such a prick. He's always making some dick moves to the girls I speak too. Uggh. 
"Eyy man, don't worry....We'll see her again." He said steadying my shoulders so I stood still.
"Yeah whatever.…" I flew out of the room, not noticing the coy smirk on Marvin's face. 

***************************************************