2//Song of Secrets

10

10.28.2020 - "cyan suss" / skeptics and assassins

-

IWAOI - "CYAN SUSS"

Yaku was cornered, his back pressed against the cold metal wall behind him. His hands shook in shock, was this the end for him? Killed by his own boyfriend? A tear slipped from his wide eye.

On the other side of the compound, Iwaizumi was facing the same fate. His heart tore into pieces as he watched Oikawa pull out a knife. The brunette smiled, tapping his ear in what Iwaizumi assumed was a com system.

"I got him," he said.

At the same moment, both assassins murdered their boyfriends. Their faces twisting into wicked smirks as blood flew against the walls. Who would've thought?

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU KILL PEOPLE?" Iwaizumi screamed, shutting off his laptop and glaring at his boyfriend. "WE WERE TOGETHER THE ENTIRE GAME!"

Oikawa scoffed. "Oh come on, we turned the lights off like, three times."

"How are you even good at Among Us?" Glaring, he added: "One, you're terrible at lying. Two, it's the first time you've ever played it. Three: you don't have the guts to murder people."

Right... Tooru thought to himself before chuckling, "I'm just superior at all things Iwachan~!"

"God, and I never thought that Lev could handle the pressure," Iwaizumi smacked a palm to his forehead. He was completely stunned that two wimps could pull off being imposters, flawless ones at that.

Oikawa glanced at his watch, doing a double take when he realized it was already five o'clock. He usually didn't accept jobs that happened when his Iwa was home, but this one had a very fun looking target.

As Iwaizumi watched the color drain from his boyfriend's face, his eyebrows furrowed as Oikawa launched out of the room. Nothing but a, "sorry I forgot I had to do something!" following his exit. Iwaizumi frowned, Tooru is definitely hiding something.

Despite his trust in Oikawa, his own anxiety couldn't help but wonder if the brunette was cheating on him. He didn't want to believe it, but what else could he possibly be hiding?

His exit was completely suspicious, and there were several times before when Iwaizumi came home to an empty room. Oikawa barging in an hour later claiming he went to get milk bread.

He didn't want to jump to conclusions.

I'll ask Akaashi what they did today while we were at work, Iwaizumi thought. If Oikawa's story matches up with his, I'll drop this whole issue.

"Yo— oh shit!" Covering his eyes, he turned his head away from the... things Bokuto and Akaashi were doing in their room. His fault for opening the door without knocking, but now he was scarred.