6//Song of Laziness

a/n: i can't apologize enough for the SUPER late update :(( have this as a uhhh new years gift

!!PLEASE READ BELOW!!

the next few chapters will focus on complete fluff (not a lot of assassin action) since i don't have many good plotlines in mind

01.02.2020 - SunaOsa and SakuAtsu Special

SUNAOSA - LOL, BITCH

Suna yawned, arching his back and sitting up in the bed. With a blink, he realized the sheets were a little cold. Osamu had gotten up, a shame, really. Now he would get the whole bed to himself.

"How was yer nap?"

Ah, shit. There goes his plan to go back to sleep.

"Mmpf," Suna looked down. His boyfriend was sitting on the ground beside their bed, his back against it. He was reading some book, gross.

For a while, the two sat in a silence filled with only Suna's yawns and the pages of Osamu's book. Reaching his arms towards the ceiling, Suna groaned at the tightness of his back muscles.

Maybe he could ask Osamu for a massage, or better yet...

As Osamu turned a page, Suna crawled towards him lazily. When he finally got there, he laid down on the bed and draped his arms across Osamu's chest. He traced his boyfriend's abs for a minute before speaking.

 He traced his boyfriend's abs for a minute before speaking

(like that, but with his arms around his shoulders)

"Wanna make out," Suna drawled. The way he said it wasn't a question, but it wasn't much of a command either.

"Ya bored?" Osamu set his book down onto the floor.

Suna hummed, pulling at his boyfriend's shirt slowly. Osamu complied, crawling onto the bed and taking his tee off completely. Pausing for a moment, Suna smiled fondly at Osamu's abs.