4//Song of "Innocence"

a/n: this is a sign, watch jujutsu kaisen

11.05.2020 - wolf wearing gamer's clothing / quiet dangers

-

KUROKEN - WOLF WEARING GAMER'S CLOTHING

"That's it for today guys..." Kenma set his headset down on the desk. "Assassin's Song will be released in one week."

20m views - 896k likes - 51k comments

kuroken_fanatic omg did y'all peep kuroo singing in the shower in the background? THEY MUST LIVE TOGETHER #kurokenconfirmed

hisokasfeetpics How does kenma even get access to these games before they're realeased??👀
(reply)kodzuken 👀

togeinumaki salmon roe.

ninjaaaa.shouyou GWAHHH KENMA!! SO COOL!!
(reply)kodzuken :)
(reply)bokuto_da_owl IKRRRR

skyscraper awesome kenma-san :P
(reply)morisuke LEV WHERE TF IS MY COMPUTER

"You should really stop playing those kinds of games," Kuroo flopped down next to his boyfriend on the bed, tugging on a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Why," it was more of a warning than a question, but the middle blocker ignored that fact.

Kuroo pouted. "It might give you—"

"Nightmares, yeah, so you've told me," reluctantly setting down his phone, Kenma rolled his eyes. "You're the wimp in this relationship, not me."

"My ionotropic glutamate receptors are simply—" Kuroo prepared a long speech in his head before he felt a finger press against his lips. He crossed his eyes, trying to look down at Kenma's finger.

"Shhhh," the gamer smiled. "Stop talking."

"You know you love my voice." Chuckling, Kuroo pat his boyfriend on the head. "Stop lying to yourself."

"I don't despise your voice," Kenma said before adding: "unless you're on a science rant. Then I hate it."

"Sure, sure," Kuroo leaned over to kiss Kenma on the head, shifting his body so that his boyfriend would be able to lay comfortably on his chest. They would often cuddle up in bed, Kuroo content with watching Kenma play his video games, Kenma content with playing video games on the chest of a professional volleyball player. (a/n: In this world all the tops play on a team together.)

As Kuroo watched his boyfriend kill someone in the game with scary ease, a question popped out of his mouth before he had time to think about it.

"Would you ever become an assassin?"