the party

a/n- sorry i haven't been very active lately, kinda forgot about this story LOL. but if you like this one, i have  a tommyxreader too! but enjoy this chapter

y/n pov

clay and i spent the rest of the party talking about random stuff, work, george, and anything that would come to mind. i looked over to see maggie coming to me, "hey, there all doing shots want to do one?" she asked me, i turned to clay, "sure!" (a/n-you, clay, maggie and everyone else besides sapnap is 21 which is the legal US drinking age.) the three of us walked over to george's kitchen island where we saw out friend, max pouring the shots. he handed us the small glasses, looking to nick to see if he wanted one. "nope, he cant have one, only 19." george said, max nodded. "ok to...  i guess to george!" max said, everyone laughed and raised there glasses and took the shot.

a few hours... and drinks later

clay pov

i watched you dance to the song ringtone by 100 Gecs. you were singing the lyrics with maggie, your french braids falling out and your makeup slowly coming off. "so, what do you think of y/n" nick came up to me, he was one of the only sober people here. "Oh uh" i ran my hands through my hair, my face turned red, "OOOOO DOES CLAY HAVE A CRUSH!" nick basically yelled, "dude shut up" i turned to him, behind him i saw george stumbling towards us. "dude how many drinks have you had" nick asked him, "you know only like three or five" he was slurring his words, and i started wheezing, thats when you looked my way, and started walking up to me. "heyyyy" you were also slurring your words, i raised my eyebrows towards you then to nick, "hi" nick responded, "no not you, im talking to clay." i laughed, you laid your head on my shoulder. then you looked up in my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. i kissed you back, and we danced the rest of the night.

y/n pov 

i woke up the next morning in my bed, with a bad headache, and not remembering a thing from last night. i rolled out of bed and grabbed my phone, i saw a text from maggie saying that she was at george's for breakfast, something about going to georges excited me, maybe it was seeing clay, maybe it was just eating a good breakfast. i changed out of the halloween costume i had still been wearing and put on some black leggings and white quarter zip and headed over to georges apartment.

i walked in the door to see nick cooking breakfast, and george, clay, and maggie on the coach. i walked over to sit next to clay, "hey can we talk?" clay asked me, i felt my heart start to race, as i nodded my head, we headed to georges room.

maggie pov

once clay and y/n were out of the room I quickly turned to george and nikc, "what the fuck" i asked, "what was that about?" nick said turning to george and i, "i have no idea." george replied. we decided to just leave it be and started eating our breakfast.

539 words 

a/n cliffhanger much? kinda i dont even know, but sorry this chapter took so long, i'll release a new chapter tmr probably, but leave some comments for me to read, i love reading them even if there not about the story! ok love you all! <33