the fair

A/N-hey whats up hello. so its after halloween so sorry about that! but the rest of this story is gonna be like based like after halloween if that makes since. ok bye enjoy!

y/n pov

"y/n, i cant go without asking, was that just a drunk kiss or did you really mean it? because i really like you." clay asked, he ran his hand through his hand through his hair. suddenly all the memories of the night before ran through your head, the kiss, the dancing, the flirting, and everything else. you popped up on your tippy toes to reach him, and kissed him again. "does that explain anything?" you asked through a smile, wrapping your arms around his neck, his hands around your waist. he leaned back into you, and kissed again, this time a more long, meaningful kiss, but that was unfortunately cut short due to nick falling into the room. "MAGGIE WHY WOULD YOU PUSH HIM!" george yelled, you and clay pulled away looking at nick sitting on the floor. "sorry," maggie said shrugging, walking over to you and clay, "soooooo, whats up with the two of you" maggie said raising her eyebrows, you rolled your eyes and walked towards george, quickly changing the subject, "so, george" you said clapping your hands together, "what are our plans for today?" you asked, "well, y/n, i didn't expect that you and maggie were going to tag along, but, if you must, we were going to go the post-halloween fair that comes every year." george explained. you nodded, "ok, me and mags will go get ready." the boys nodded and you and maggie left george's to get ready.

clay pov

nick, george, and i walked the girls out, and after making sure they were gone, they immediately started asking me questions. "CLAY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT" nick practically screamed. "ya, going for y/n huh" george said raising his eyebrows. "it was just a kiss" i tried to explain, but they both kept cutting me off asking questions.

y/n pov 

after maggie asked, and received, all the answers to the questions she had about this morning, we had already been gone from georges for a little over two hours, and you guys were ready. 

fit:

you and magie walked back to georges where they were all dressed like straight white men, which was very disappointing but you'd work on it

you and magie walked back to georges where they were all dressed like straight white men, which was very disappointing but you'd work on it. "ok ready?" george asked grapping his keys, everyone nodded and pilled into his car, you sat next to maggie who had insisted on bringing her boy friend, alex, but that had resulted in me being able to sit next to clay. it was only a 10 minute drive, which had mainly been nick and george arguing. when you guys got the faire, maggie and alex immediately split up from the rest of the group, it was already almost four when you first got there, and you just did what anyone would do, ride rides, get food, and play faire games that were defiantly rigged. it was starting to get dark, the lights were on all over, it was amazing, the song, "like or Like Like" started playing, clay turned to you, "may i have this dance?" he asked bowing down and reaching his hand out, you giggled taking his hand, he lead you into the middle of the park, where he spun you around, he had just spun you close to him, the perfect moment for another kiss, when you heard maggie, "oh! there they are!" she yelled, holding alex's hand and running towards you. you and clay pulled away from eachother, "where's nick and george?" she asked looking around, the four of you looked around till you found them. you guys were walking back to the car, when clay reached for your hand, you let him take it, smiling, you knew this was going to be a great few days with him.

669 words

hehe 69. anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! next one will be out soon! love you!!