chapter four

y/n pov

i woke up the next morning in my bed with the smell of burnt toast coming from the kitchen, "MAGGIE! WHAT ARE YOU BURNING!" i screamed jumping out of bed and running to the kitchen, "i just burnt toast chill out." she rolled her eyes and threw the toast into the garbage. "so, are you and clay like official? you guys were pretty touchy last night." she said, "oh my god maggie, no, i mean i wish, but no." "YOU WISH!" she screamed, "you are so loud." i said laughing. george had texted maggie and i that him nick and clay were just going to do there own thing for the day but we could come over for a sleepover since it was there last day. "i wish clay didn't live so far away." i said buttering my toast. "whatd you say?" maggie said, "i said, i wish clay didn't live so far away." "ohh." i heard my voice repeat, then again, then a sound that sounded like a text being sent. "MAGGIE WHO DID YOU SEND THAT TO!" I ran over and grabbed her phone, of course she sent it to george, "i fucking hate you you little bitch." i slapped her arm, she just smirked.

clay pov

george had once again made breakfast, i went into the kitchen where him and nick were talking, we were just having a normal conversation when george's phone went off, it was a text from maggie, he reached for his phone, "oh an audio message," he turned his phone volume up and put it in the middle of us, "i wish clay didn't live so far away" it was y/n, george basically cackled, nick was wheezing, and i had just gone red.

y/n pov

i sprinted over to georges with maggie on my tail, i busted through the door, they were all dying of laughter, "YOU DID NOT HEAR THAT MESSAGE!" i yelled, clay turned to me, "so you wish i didn't live so far?" he said, fuck he was so handsome, i turned bright red, "shut up," i said rolling my eyes, he took a steep towards me, "make me." was all he said, we remained eye contact for a second, before nick steeped in, "woah ok, i dont want to see what happens next." "ok y/n, maggie, leave, were trying to our time alone without you two." he pushed us out the door, "i can not believe that just happened." maggie said when we steeped into our apartment, "me either" was all i could say, i had been completely caught off guard, "i cant wait to see what happened tonight when we go over" maggie said, i just rolled my eyes and turned on the tv.

453 words   

a/n- imagine if everyone who read it voted...

jk but like not lol, anyways thanks so much for the support! hope you enjoyed this chapter, but please do remember to vote and comment it means so much and keeps me motivated to keep writing! also i do have a tommyinnitxreader book that you should all go read! ok bye love you!