I

─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─

the Long Schlong had been something passed through generation after generation. it was simultaneously a curse and a blessing to, as the name suggested, have a uniquely large schlong.

Alpha Schlong walked down the hall, staring at each picture of every Long Schlong ruler before herself. she looked down at her own schlong which almost perked up in pride at the large gold plaque reading 'Longest Schlong: 2054 inches.' Alpha Schlong had been growing her schlong up for a good few centuries now and, finally, it'd earned the spot as Longest Schlong in history. however, she was running late so walking to the very end of the hall, she opened up the large wooden doors into a large dining hall where everyone at Camp Schlong had gathered for lunch.

Alpha Schlong slid into her seat beside the Alpha Male (who was actually female) and tried the oddly coloured soup set in front of them. it tasted as strange as it looked but she ate it all quickly anyway.

“ my, my, my. someone was hungry. ” the Alpha Male chuckled, still on her first spoonful of the sludge.

“ it helps my schlong grow, dear Alpha Male, you know this. ” Alpha Schlong said, sitting more upright to give off an aura of confidence. the Alpha Male just sighed and went back to eating. it took a few awkward moments of chewing until the Alpha Male smacked her lips together, signalling she had finally finished her second spoonful.

“ will you be watching the battle after lunch? ” she asked Alpha Schlong, before taking another spoonful which distracted Alpha Schlong for a second before answering.

“ I wouldn't miss it for the world. I heard you'll be fighting Alpha Ginger, that's going to be the most intense battle in the last few years of my life! ” the two alphas laughed together as Alpha Ginger sat the other side of the room, stabbing into her thick soup with a blade splattered with blood.

___

after lunch, almost everyone gathered in the arena for the battle of Alpha Ginger and the Alpha Male. they were squished on uncomfy benches shoulder to shoulder but nobody complained so as not to get kicked out before the great fight began. all the chatter in the room was silenced immediately by the entrance of the two alphas. one stood in the first corner, bright hair tied up messily in a ponytail. she had her hands in tight fists to hide the sharp claws that the audience knew curled in her palms. the other had a slightly more powerful stance, her fringe almost obstructing her vision of her opponent. the Alpha Male did not hide her claws, in fact they were already in front of her ready to attack. a referee stepped in between them, thumped his schlong on the floor once as a sign to start and quickly ran back to his seat.

everyone's breath hitched when Alpha Ginger stepped forward first, stretching out her fingers to extend her claws. they shimmered underneath the dim light of the singular lantern in the room. the only child in the room, a young beta called Mal, grasped her fishbowl tighter and the parrot fish inside also seemed to be staring intently at the fight, round glasses and cowboy hat askew on its smooth fish body.

the fight had started to get intense, both of the competitors a bit bruised and scratched. however they kept going, the Alpha Male's state getting slowly worse as it went on. Alpha Schlong watched from her front row seat as her friend was getting absolutely wrecked by Alpha Ginger. deciding to step in, Alpha Schlong gathered up her schlong to move in and stop them. she took one step, then another, then she was in the pit.

the Alpha Male moved at the same time, lunging for Alpha Ginger but totally missing. Alpha Schlong let out a painful cry that made the whole crowd wince. her schlong fell, bouncing upon impact with the floor.

a heavy silence dawned on the room as it happened, nobody knowing what to do. a random beta suddenly darted forward to grab Alpha Schlong and get immediate medical attention. medics ran the room with the crying alpha as everyone else just sat in shock. even the fish, whose cowboy hat had floated to the top of the water now, stopped swimming out of surprise.

___

Alpha Schlong continued crying all the way there, eyes red and puffy within a few seconds of leaving the room. it was less out of pain, although her lower region stung a lot, and more of the fact that her 2054 inch schlong now lay apart from her on the floor of the battle arena.

“ Alpha Schlong, please calm down, your schlong will be returned to you we promise! indeed, we will find the finest medic to stitch you back up! ” a random citizen who'd followed them called out to the alpha. she just lay there, unable to stop the sobs that heaved out of her now schlong-less body.

“ oh, but it.. it will just not be the s-same! ” she cried out. the medics who were not carrying her patted her shoulder comfortingly which strangely enough did help reduce the tears to small sniffles and hiccups.

___

meanwhile, the Alpha Male and Alpha Ginger stood frozen in the middle of the room. most of the audience had left to run after Alpha Schlong, cry to their families or simply just because they felt leaving. Mal was there, but she slipped away after a very quiet exchange of whispers with her fish (whose cowboy hat was now secure on its head again, thankfully).

the pair couldn't move, eyes downward facing towards the disgarded schlong. it looked so much more miserable without an owner to one end of it. the Alpha Male was the first to move, making an action for Alpha Ginger to help lift it up. they managed to get some sort of grip on it, placing the thick thing on their shoulders.

“ this is all my fault. ” the Alpha Male softly murmured under her breath, tears welling up in her eyes.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃