A crown for the king

so this wasn't really requested by anyone I just wanted to put this here because why not... also this isn't really love love just a tint of blushing in this oneshot.... enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Crown For The King I was sitting in the desk that was in Ramshackle dorm, Grim was already nocked out on the bed, it was late at night. I was doing some origami since I found an origami book in Sam's shop. I decided to get the book and learn origami since I found origami interesting. "Ah" I said when i came across a page in the book that explained how to make a paper crown, not the crowns that you see in parties or the crowns that kids make for acting it was a different crown, A crown that you have to cut paper multiple times and fold it together to make small pieces and then you connect them all together which then forms a crown. I found it really cool so I decided to make the crown, after I connected all the pieces of paper together it became a crown and then I said " haaa~ this is really cool." I then flipped the page of the book and came across making an origami rose."OoooOOo" I said as I pulled red and green paper but then the ghosts in the dorm came in and said,"hyaha (Y/N) you need to sleep" "hyeha Ya it's getting late you need to sleep so you can wake up early for school." and I guess they where right, it was getting late and so I turned off the lamp light and walked to my bed and layed right next to grim and said goodnight to the ghosts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and got ready for school, then I woke up Grim and we just headed to class. First period was Science and since I didn't have magic I was excused from the test so while I was waiting for everyone to finish with their test I sat back in my seat and remembered the paper crown and then I also remembered Leona. and so I pulled yellow paper out of my bag and started to make the paper crown until everyone was done with their test. after I was done with making the crown the class was over and so I just detached the pieces and put them in my bag and waited until lunch to attach them and give the crown to Leona...

Time skip to Lunch~

It was finally lunch and I just went and grabbed white milk and a small sandwich to eat for lunch while Grim on the other hand...well...he just grabbed whatever, I swear this guy eats whatever he finds.... I sat down at the table that I usually sit at with Ace, Deuce, Cater, Trey, and sometimes Riddle and Jack join us. I quickly ate my sandwich when I noticed I didn't see Leona anywhere but then I saw Ruggie walking and then I got up and walked to Ruggie and asked him

"Hey Ruggie do you happen to know where Leona is?"

and he looked at me and said "Ya, I do know where he is. I have to get him his lunch. Why are you asking?"

at this moment I froze...kind of. I can't tell Ruggie that the reason I want to see Leona so I can Give him the crown, Ruggie will think I'm childish and-I was cut off from my thought by Ruggie

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)?..Twisted Wonderland to (Y/N)~"

"huh" I responded "sorry, umm well.." ah! I know how to lie to Ruggie

"well...you see Ruggie, I have something for Leona that he dropped a long time ago and I forgot to give it to him."

and then Ruggie responded "oh, then you can give it to me and I will give it to hi-"

I cut him off saying, "nononono I can give it to him, it will be to much for you to carry either way and it'd fine by me to give to him so just take me to him!"

"ok?" is all Ruggie said as he took me to Leona.

Before I left the cafeteria I stared at Ace and Grim and said "cause trouble and we will see who's gonna be using the infirmary bed."

And then I started to follow Ruggie, I told Ruggie to walk in front of since I would find it weird if I was beside him. while we where walking I started to put the crown together until it was a crown. Then we made it into the botanical garden.

we walked in the botanical garden and Ruggie leaded me to Leona. first Ruggie woke Leona up to give him his lunch and when Leona was about to eat his food he noticed me and said,

"herbivore what are you doing here?"

and I responded, "well you see I have something you dropped a long time ago." and he just looked at me before saying,

"why didn't you give it to Ruggie?"

and I just looked at him and responded with a smile, " Oh! heh...that's because I wanted to give you it myself!"

Leona looked at me from the ground waiting for me to give him his item the he "dropped" a long time ago. I walked close to Leona and then I placed the crown on his head and then backed off and said

"there...your crown you dropped..." and then he just sat there on the ground looking at me trying to understand what I just did.....oh

shi- I just realized what I just did.

I started to blush mad and then I stuttered

" u-um..heh..I-I got t-to go and see i-if Grim a-and Ace caused t-trouble.."

and then I turned around and ran back to where I left Ace and Grim.. and then I said to myself "darn it what did I just do... stupid (Y/N)..."

Leona was left sitting on the floor confused to what tf happened and Ruggie on the other hand was laughing at what he just witnessed.

Leona then put his food down on the floor and then took the crown off of his head and looked at it and then blushed then covered his face with the crown and said, "stupid herbivore.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haaa this took time to make...I guess you guys know who is my favorite.

I thought about making this after I learned how to make a paper crown...

I hope you guys enjoyed this

word count: 1087