TFP!Megatron x HumanFemale!Reader

Summary: Good pets always get rewarded.

Warnings: shrink ray (I'm probably going to use this in most of my writings so there's that), rewarding, master/pet dynamics, pet names, little bit of dirty talk, humiliation kink(?), praise kink, oral (m receiving), top!reader, sub!reader, unprotected sex (I don't care if you fucking a robot, wear protection), aftercare (if Megatron is capable of providing aftercare so is everyone else), the tiniest bit of Knockout x reader and Soundwave x reader, boss con confesses (sort of?), reader is over 18

A/N: Big boi deserves to get his d sucked. I've possibly re-read this 500 hundred times, so hopefully the mistakes are minimal. I'll most likely make edits as time goes by so sorry for the notifications that keep saying I publish this book. I also went on a family trip, so this took a couple days, not gonna lie. Anyways, hope you enjoy 😉

Vote and comment!

2.8 words

You waited impatiently as Megatron talked with one of his energon minors about the energon they had discovered recently

You waited impatiently as Megatron talked with one of his energon minors about the energon they had discovered recently. You came along with Megatron after begging he let you off the Nemesis to feel the ground beneath your feet. It's been a month since you've touched the earths soil and it was starting to make you feel a little home-sick.

The decepticon warlord was reluctant at first, but once he saw your bottom lip poking out, he gave in. You always got what you wanted. Perks of being Megatron's loyal pet.

You stayed by his side the entire time, careful not to get in any of the vehicons way. Those guys were assholes.

"Megsy I'm bored!" You whine to silver mech.

He turned his head towards you, "Behave." He grumbled, giving you a look before turning back to the minor he was talking to.

You pouted and crossed your arms over your chest. You look off to the side, watching as other minors started digging for more energon. A few minutes go by and soon you become restless. You walk around, kicking a couple rocks, alwhile staying in Megatron's sights.

"I wanna see a tree at least once today." You mutter to yourself.

You let out sigh and make your way back over to Megatron, but the sound of a portal opened up a couple feet behind you. You freeze in fear and turn to see all the autobots running through the ground-bridge.

You look back at Megatron, but his eyes are Optimus.

"Optimus, how kind of you to join us." Megatron says, a wicked smile playing on his face.

"We're only here for the girl!" Arcee spits out.

The smile on Megatron's face flattens and his eyes look down towards you. You looked at him with doe-like eyes and watch as your warlord laughs. He and you both know you were never leaving his side. You couldn't dream of being anywhere else. He looks at you a couple more seconds before looking back at the autobots.