13. The Fleet arrives at Neo-Earth

As Freda's fleet was making its journey back to Neo-Earth, Blake, Sarah and Sapphira helped the other summoners, taking the time to train, control and harness their newfound powers. One night, while everyone was resting, the king was with his queen in the forward lounge. They were the only two people there and they were watching the stars fly by. Ana was wondering how the fight with the last Certicomaru went and her husband told her everything, even the point where he was stabbed through by Aludivindros.

"After the fight was over and he handed me his sword, Aludivindros asked me something,"

"What he asked you?" Ana asked.

"He offered me immortality," Blake replied.

Ana's eyes widened, she looked at her husband for a while before lowering her head. She didn't want to ask; but she had to. "And what was your answer?" she feared.

Blake looked at his beloved, he could tell that she was worried about the answer. Without hesitating, he wrapped his arms around her, catching her off guard. "I declined the offer," he said. "I told Aludivindros that an immortal life would feel empty and that I couldn't bear watching everyone that I love die around me. I wouldn't be able to live with myself with that kind of pain,"

A tear ran down Ana's face, she was happy that her husband chose to be with her and their family to the end rather than an immortal life.

"Besides Ana," Blake said.

The two separated a bit, they were looking deep into each other's eyes, seeing the infinite stars in them.

"Who wants to live forever anyway?"

Ana smiled as she hugged her husband again as they stared off at the stars once more. Meanwhile, Azeira got word that Freda's Fleet had left Ginia and was on their way back home. She also caught wind that the fleet was carrying the Alexandrian King with them. At first, she was going to destroy the fleet using the automated self-destruct system, that would instantly destroy all the ships; but the supreme president had a change of heart. She got up from her chair and looked up at the sky.

"So, you're coming to finish what you started eh Alexandro?" Azeira said. "Do you think you have what it takes to defeat me, now that I have this strength? I hope you've prepared better this time around you monkey, I will not go easy on you this time,"

Azeira turned around and left her office, she went down to the war room, where President Will was with his subordinates coordinating the armada around the planet.

"Report!"

"Madame Supreme President. The armada and all stations report that the skies are clear," Will replied.

"Good, have the armada go into wartime status level four," Azeira ordered.

"Madame?" Will asked.

"Former President Freda and her fleet have deserted us and are on their way here. I want the armada combat ready when they arrive,"

"But supreme president, there has to be some logical explanation why Freda would abandon us. She may even have our cousins onboard their ships and is bringing them back home," Will argued.

"Are you trying to defend her Will?" Azeira asked.

"Not at all madame but we can't just-,"

Azeira went up to Will and grabbed him by his shirt and pinned him to the wall.

"You forgot your place, my word is law, my word is order. You will do as I command or I will end your pathetic excuse of a life. Do you understand me?" Azeira threatened.