~17~

(⚠️A bit of weird shit in this chapter so just be prepared! And no, not smut😂⚠️)
(Grants POV)

Her dress is to cute. I got the feeling I dreaded, a fucking boner.. thank god the blanket was over me so it wasn't visible. I could feel my face had heated up, big time. I smiled to myself and looked out the backdoor. My mind filled with dirty thoughts.
"Are you happy, or just excited to see me?" Rachel teased. My eyes widened and I looked back at her.
"What?" I gasped.
"Your pants.. One blanket doesn't hide a stiffy well, you should know that." She giggled.
"Shit- I didn't expect it to show through the blanket..." I said rubbing my neck
"It's fine, I just didn't expect you to get turned on by my dress," she said smiling.
"What's all this talk about being turned on?" Gaege said walking over, from the door with the bag of nuggies, he glanced at Grants pants. "Oh, now I get what you were talking about!" He laughed.
"And with that, I'm going to have a shower before all the boys can be notified." I sighed getting up. I looked at Rachel, she was pretty red. I chuckled and continued walking to the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me, I contemplated just having a cold shower or taking care of it myself. I eventually decided on both, Cold shower and jack off.

(Rachel's POV) (mainly because I don't want to write about Narrator jerking off in the shower 😂)

I heard the shower turn on, the other two boys came over and sat next to me. I had a feeling something was up, and I didn't like it.. Gaege who had sat next to me, I could smell the booze on his breath. I sighed but tried to figure out when they had the time to drink.. then it hit me... they must've gone to maccas got the food, and drank on the way back.. but where's the car.. I sighed. I don't know how the boys will act drunk... I'm pretty sure I'm going to figure that out soon though.

I felt a cold hand on my thigh. I gasped a bit and looked over at Gaege immediately. "What's wrong? Don't like where my hand is?" Gaege slurred.
"N-no.. I just didn't expect a hand..." I sighed and tried to push his hand off with my other leg.
"You're leaving less room for my hand, you know that right?" He smiled as his hand went up my thigh.
"Stop it!" I semi yelled but he didn't. He got... angry? He cornered me into the corner of the couch, hands next to my head as he towered over me. He grinned and leaned in, he kissed my neck. I cried as I yelled, "Stop it Gibson!"

(Grants POV)

I jumped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I heard Rachel yell "Stop it Gibson!" My eyes grew wide as I quickly got dressed, I ran downstairs and looked at the couch. I could tell Rachel was struggling to get him off.
"Gaege." I yelled. He turned his head to look at me.
"What do you want?" He growled.
"She doesn't want you. I can tell that." I said as I slowly walked over to him.
"Fuck off" Gaege slurred. I sighed.
"How the fuck are you drunk?" I asked.
"From this bottle dawg!" Eddie piped up, tripping over his words.
"Grant.. please help.. He won't- Stop it Gaege!" Rachel said crying as Gaege went back to kissing her neck, his hands traveled her body.
"GAEGE GIBSON!" I yelled pulling him off her.
"Bro... you can't tell me she doesn't look sexy~" Gaege said winking at Rachel. I slapped him.
"You know what you just did is sexual assault right?" I growled.
"What's that? She's just fuckin sexy man~ and you know it!" Gaege slurred, Eddie laughed.
"EDDIE NO!" Rachel yelled. I looked behind Gaege to see Eddie's hand on her knee.
"Eddie, You have gabby, don't make that mistake!" I sighed. His eyes widened.
"Oh yeah, Sorry~" he sighed.

I let go of Juicy's wrists and he fell back to the couch, I grabbed Rachel's hand and the maccas bag. I ran upstairs.
"I'm sorry about that.." I sighed.
"It's fine, I'm just a bit uncomfortable now... but thank you for helping me." She smiled.
"It's perfectly alright, anyone would've helped out." I said rubbing my neck.
"I'll just, Change then eat and after that probably stay up on my phone." She smiled and dug through her suit case. "Put this on" she said handing me a blindfold.
"Why a blind fold?" I questioned.
"Because... I don't want juicy being weird to you if I get you to leave the room while I change, just promise me you won't look." She said sighing then holding up her pinky. I took her pinky in my own and locked the pinky promise. I put the blind fold on and walked over to the corner of the room, I faced the corner as I heard shuffling behind me. I blushed as I knew she was changing, but keeping my promise I covered my eyes over the top of the blind fold.

(Rachel's POV)

I quickly changed and grabbed the nugget bag, I chilled on the bed. "You can take the blind fold off now." I smiled as he turned around and he took off the fold. He walked over and sat next to me.
(After eating)
I laid back and scrolled through Instagram and Twitter. I heard Narrator shuffling around next to me, I glanced over not expecting to see him taking his shirt off. He caught my glance.
"You like what you see?" He laughed.
"Oh fuck off." I giggled.
"Whatcha lookin at?" He asked peering at my phone.
"Eddie made a drunk tweet" I giggled reading the tweet.
"What it say?" He asked.
"It reads, 'Rachel be cute, but Gabriella is my one and only love 💞' So fucking cute!" I said smiling.
"Awww! Okay but that's a cute as fuck tweet for Eddie's normal drunk tweets..." grant sighed. His eyes went wide... "fuck...."
"What's up?" I questioned worried.
"Eddie was acting drunk... he didn't drink, Gaege did... He touched your knee on purpose.." he sighed and looked down at his own phone.
"He was probably trying to act drunk, he did a pretty good job of it." I sighed. "But with that, I think I'm going to go to sleep, Oyasuminasai Narrator!" I smiled and turned off my phone.         (Oyasuminasai= Good Night)
"Good night Rachel!" He smiled and laid down too, I turned off the light and slowly drifted off with Narrator laying on his side facing me with a hand on my shoulder... I guess for comfort.. I eventually fell asleep.

(W:1125)
(So hello, Sorry for the Lack of posting and updating.. ngl I forgot about it 😂 Uhm... yeah... ima try to get another chapter out tonight 🥺 ily if I don't update soon, Goodnight! 🤍)