~22~ ⚠️-Maybe? 😏

(Rachel's POV)

I relaxed on the couch, resting my head on grants shoulder. His fingers ran through my hair, oddly enough relaxing me. I hugged him again, then Eddie walked in the room. He smiled, "I'm heading home, bye you two!" He said and grabbed his bag before leaving the house. I smiled and looked at Grant,
"What's for lunch?" I asked sending him into a fit of laughter.
"Whatever you want I guess?" He smiled
"Okay..." I looked at the floor to think. "How about-" I was interrupted by my phone dining and lighting up. I looked at the message displayed on the screen, 'Dick?' The message was from Eddie. My eyes grew wide.
"EDDIE! YOU FUCK!" I yelled. I looked over at Narrator, he was bright red and his eyes were wide.
"I-" he sighed "I mean..."
"Grant! No!" I semi yelled.
"I didn't mean that! I was gonna say, I wanted some chicken for lunch" he laughed.
"Oh! Sure, I could go for some chicken!" I smiled and grabbed my phone, sent Eddie the middle finger emoji then turned it off again.

(Time skip to later that night)

I dug through my suit case for something nice to wear out as we were going to a bar. I came across this dress:

I threw it on and put my hair into a french braid, I walked to the living room and waited for Grant to come out of the bathroom

I threw it on and put my hair into a french braid, I walked to the living room and waited for Grant to come out of the bathroom. One he did he was basically wearing the same thing as earlier just a bit fancier.
"You ready?" I asked and grabbed my purse, he smiled and blushed at my dress.
"Yes, I see you are too." He winked and kissed my cheek.
"Okay then, let's go" I smiled and walked towards the door.

(Time skip to at the bar I love writing smut for the first time in over a month!🙃)

I got out the car and walked into the building with Grant. We walked over to one of the booths and sat down.
"You sure this is a bar and not a club?" I questioned.
"Yeah, what do you mean?" He asked and looked over at me.
"Just the fact the music could give anyone a migraine..." I smiled as he grabbed my hand.
"Yes, this is a bar, this one just blasts music. It's annoying, but got a good rating." He smiled, I smiled Back as a waiter walked over.
"Hello, Sir and Ma'am, here's our menu, Call me back over when your ready to order!" He smiled and placed the menu's in front of us. He walked away after.
"Let's see." I said picking up the menu and going to the drinks. I soon enough decided on two but couldn't pick just one.
"You okay babe?" Grant asked looking over at me.
"Hm? Oh yeah, Just can't pick what drink."
"What ones are you having trouble with?" He asked.
"The Strawberry Lemonade Vodka or the Sex on the beach.." I said looking at my menu.
"Hmm... Is say get the Strawberry Lemonade Vodka, I'm gonna get the, Jack and Coke." He smiled and waved the waiter over.
"Have you decided?" The waiter asked pulling out a piece of paper.
"Yes, I'll have the Jack and Coke and she will have the Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Please." He smiled and the waiter wrote it down.
"Okay, Anything else?" He questioned.
"Nope!" I smiled.
"So that's the Strawberry Lemonade Vodka and the Jack and Coke?" The waiter asked, we both nodded. "Cool! I'll bring them out in a minute!" He smiled and walked away again.

"We bouta get Hella drunk ay?" I asked. Grant nodded.
"Yep." He laughed.
We sat and waited for a few minutes before the waiter came back with a platter, he handed us both the drinks and left.
"Cheers, to new relationships!" I said holding my glass up.
"Cheers to that!" Grant said before hitting his glass again mine, we both had a few sips of our drinks.
"God this is strong!" I giggled and out my drink down.
"Mines pretty strong too." Grant laughed. We finished our drinks, then orders seconds then thirds. We got black out drunk.

I got up from my seat and pulled grant out of his, he stood up and kissed my neck. A waiter trodded over.
"Listen, we don't let people do this kind of shit outside of the rooms in the back, either leave or go to one of those rooms." He growled.
"Fine~ we'll leave! Keep the change" I said before placing 20 dollars on the table. Grant dragged us both out of the building and back to the car.
"You're very Sexy Rachel~" he whispered into my ear, I blushed red as he pulled me into his body and kissed my neck. I moaned when he found my sweet spot.
"Come on baby, let's go home~" I said and got into the passenger seat, Grant drove us home driving somehow perfectly.

(At home also, get ready for some cringe Smut⚠️)

(Feel free to skip the smut 🙃 I don't mind cause the next chapter will still make sense if you don't read the smut)

I stumbled into the house, Grant following behind he slammed me into a wall and attacked my neck. I moaned once he found my sweet spot at the same time his hands traveled my body. I moaned as he pushed his crotch along my own.
"Let's go to my room~" he smiled and took my hand, he dragged me to the bedroom. He pushed me onto the bed and got ontop me. He pulled off my dress and shirt leaving me in my bra and panties. He blushed and ripped his shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers. He thrusted his crotch against my own crotch making me moan again. He chucked and attacked my neck, then went up to my ear and whispered, "May I?" He smiled as I nodded, he undid my bra and pulled it off. He groaped me as he kissed my neck again, I moaned as the pleasure was overwhelming. He chucked and moved a hand down to my crotch, he pulled off my g-string and began to finger me. I moaned louder, he chucked and moved his head down there he swirled his tounge around my pussy, I moaned again.
"G-Grant~ haah~" I moaned. He lifted his head and moved my butt closer to the edge of the bed, he pulled his boxers down.
"May I enter?" He winked.
"Y-Yes~" I moaned, He slammed into me causing me to gasp. I moaned as he leaned over me and kissed me as he thrusted, faster and harder. I moaned out louder,
"I- I'm gonna.." he moaned and quickly pulled out, he jerked himself off over my body. He came and it sprayed out. He wiped it up with one finger and held it up to my mouth. He laid the cum on my tounge and I swallowed. Grants laid next to me panting. We got in the bed properly and fell asleep soon enough cuddling.

(That was pretty cringe I'm ngl. Sorry you had to read that 😂)