Welcome/Part Assignments

Hello everyone! Thank you for considering reading my newest book To The Box! The following are the instrument/section assignments for the bands

Hello everyone! Thank you for considering reading my newest book To The Box! The following are the instrument/section assignments for the bands. These are based on rayofsun936's assignments from Tumblr! I highly recommend you check their original assignments and reasons. I'm also using some of the same headcanons from them.  For the sake of time, I'm also going to classify every band under SCSBOA band sizing guides. I am also going to make the competitions go against the standard rules of only bands of the same size that can compete against each other.  I'm only highlighting our main boys and girls in this story. Coming up with a bunch of side characters will just confuse you guys.

Class 1A: 1-50 musicians

+Kurasuno
• Daichi Sawamura: Drum Major
Used to play Tenor/Bari Sax. Tenor in middle school and switched to Bari in high school. Has gotten the "Most Reliable Member" award all 3 years of high school.

•Kōshi Sugawara: Flute Section Leader
Has used the flute as a lightsaber. Can also somewhat play trombone and learned to play with Daichi/Asahi during jazz season.

•Asahi Azumane: Trumpet Section Leader
Also the soloist but it was an accident. {AKA Nishinoya wouldn't let up until he had the solo} Would much rather play the clarinet or something softer.

•Yū Nishinoya: Bassoon/Trombone
Switched Instruments in High school for the homie. He played Bassoon in Middle School and switched to Trombone in High School. Likes to mess around with the trumpets. Is serious when he needs to be. Flirts with the girls from the other bands. {or guys he thought were girls due to the uniform}

•Ryūnosuke Tanaka: Baritone/ Low Brass Section Leader
Joined band with Nishinoya and is his wingman. {Only a wingman because he's fully dedicated to someone else} Cut his tongue once on a reed instrument and never wanted to play a reed instrument.

•Chikara Ennoshita: Clarinet Section Leader
Struggled with the keys in middle school but stuck it through for Kinoshita and Narita. Runs DND sessions with his section. Originally wanted to play oboe but freaked when he saw the reed shape.

•Hisashi Kinoshita: French Horn/Clarinet
Another instrument switcher. Played French Horn in middle school and switched to Clarinet in High school. Decided the switch with a d20 like a dork.

•Kazuhito Narita: Clarinet
He wishes the recorder was an option at first. Now he wants a contrabass clarinet as an option. AMAZING AT FINDING HIS DOT. As good as he is at finding his dot he's as bad at sight-reading.

•Tobio Kageyama: Baritone
Plays baritone since everyone in his family has before him. This led to Kageyama being a prodigy with the baritone. Although he is talented with multiple brass instruments. He had a rough time with marching but after three days he got the hang of it. Can't understand why Tsukishima is such a great musician even though it's only his first year in music in general.

•Shōyō Hinata: Trumpet
DID SOMEONE SAY EGO?? He chose the trumpet because... (revealed in the story later on) Good sense of rhythm. Can also play percussion instruments but no one lets him near them due to the timpani incident.