Chapter 3 - Band Camp Day 2

——————————————————A/N: Hey guys! It's wired wrong here

——————————————————
A/N: Hey guys! It's wired wrong here...hahahahah it hasn't been a few hours has it. School is kicking my toosh rn so I'm trying the best I can. Good news tho! Finals are next week so that means that break is coming!!! Hopefully I can drop new stuff! The chapter is really short so I apologize. But please enjoy and leave comments they really help!
____________________________________

Songbirds on a branch near Y/N tweeted sweetly. "And don't come back until you can work as a team to figure out the phrasing." Those words rang in Y/N's ears as they laid in their bed next to their baritone. Just then a ping came from their phone. They grumbled as they got up from the bed and grabbed their phone.

[1st Person POV - Y/N]

"Who could be texting me at this hour. The sun isn't even up!" I thought as I reached over for my phone. "Ehhh...Hinata-kun..." Why does he always do this? He wakes up at obscene hours of the day and just has to text me. Don't get me wrong it's cute and all but, FIVE IN THE MORNING?! I unlocked my phone and noticed he sent a voice message. "Y/N COME ON COME ON BAND CAMP LETS GO LETS GO YOU NEED TO FIND AN ACCOMPANIST COME ON!!!" screamed Hinata from my phone. Ughhhhhh. I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and an old white tee. It was a little tight but whatever it's comfy.

I made my way downstairs with Lucifer. What. You don't name your instruments? Wait... who am I talking to...? Wow, I've lost it.

[3rd Person POV]

Y/N jumped back out of shock as they looked at Hinata with his case. "Why are you in my house!?" Y/N whisper yelled at him. Hinata smiled and whispered back, "Let's get breakfast and go to rehearsal. Together." Y/N smiled and sighed, "Fine boke Hinata..."

The two walked out of Y/N's home quietly and towards the Ukai convenience store. Hinata stared shyly at Y/N's hand. Y/N noticed and said, "What's wrong with my hands?" Hinata blushed and shook his head frantically yelling, "N-Nothing! N-n-nothing at a-all!!" Y/N tilted their head and shrugged as they walked into the convenience store.

They were greeted by an older man smoking a cigarette who was watching what seemed like an old video of the Crow Regiment. He quickly turned the television off and turned to the two teens before him sighing, "Welcome to Ukai Convenience. What can I get you two?" Y/N smiled and said, "Just two meat buns please!" Hinata turned to the television. "Which of their shows were you watching?" A bead of sweat dropped as Y/N slightly stomped on Hinata's foot yet keeping their smile. "Don't be rude Shoyo. Sorry sir he's easily excited by watching old performances."

The blonde-haired man smiled and chuckled. "The one from 9 years ago, kid. Where are you two headed to at this hour anyway?" Hinata jumped up and down excitedly, "YOU MEAN THE ONE THE BEST SOLOIST IN BLUECOATS HISTORY WAS IN?!" Y/N quickly covered Hinata's mouth and chuckled nervously, "S-sorry about him. We're heading to band camp at the moment. Thank you for the food sir." Y/N bowed slightly as they paid and took the meat buns.

Pushing Hinata out of the store was tiring for Y/N. Hinata whined, "Why do you always do that Y/N-san!" Y/N huffed, "Why do you always have to do that when people are watching old shows?! Seriously you moron. Let's go." Hinata kept complaining but Y/N quickly silenced him by shoving one of the meat buns in his mouth. "We're going to be late come on."

The two made it about 15 minutes earlier than the call time. Daichi turned to look at the duo and chuckled, "What are you doing here Y/N?" Y/N tilted their head, they were dumbfounded, "Uhm... I'm here to practice the show like everyone else." He stepped towards Y/N and crouched to see them eye to eye. "You're not allowed in here until you finish whatever feud you have with Kageyama. Here we work as one unit." Y/N studied his features and blushed at the fact of how close he was. They stiffened out of fear.

Without noticing a pair of taller teens walked up to the trio. "Ah, there he is. Y/N I'd like you to meet your accompanist. Tsukkishima Kei this is L/N Y/N." The blonde of the pair bows slightly. Y/N bows as well. Not too long later a girl with raven hair comes. Daichi did the same to Kageyama and assigned her to him.