Chapter 10: Shopping

8 days later

Tomura's POV

I've been a fucking nurse for this asshole for 8 days!

6 days ago his fever had gotten worst because of me. I always smacked him on the head causing his head to throb, but as an apology I let him sleep on my chest or lap.

Right now, I'm reading a book while laying at the bed when the door opens. "Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Wait, now? What am I going to wear?" I said.

"Don't worry, my sister's has some clothes there in the closet I think it might fit for you." He said letting Luka in and closes the door for my privacy.

I stand up placing back the book where I took it and walk to the closet. I saw the clothes he's talking about but is he really serious to want me to wear this.

I sighed in annoyance and take the clothes.

I hate that male but why do I felt something that I can't understand?

Third person's POV

Izuku is waiting patiently at the couch while playing snake and ladders at his phone. He lost the game and heard a door open. Shutting his phone off looking to the bedroom door in shock that it's his first time seeing an angel.

"Are you ready?" Tomura asked shyly blushing.

"You are beautiful. Not in a pervert way but in a normal way. Yah, that's it." He nervously said.

Tomura blushes looking down. "Thank you, I guess."

Awkward silence take over them not until Izuku breaks it. "Come on let's get going." He said opening the door for her but she refuses.

"Don't you wanna come?" He asked.

"I wanna come but what if they recognize me? I don't wanna go to jail." She said, the greenette snicker and walk to a drawer.

He pulled out a hair tie design pink bow. "Wear this to keep a bit of your hair out of your face, this lip balm will prevent your lips from drying and lastly put this eye contacts on so no one could
notice your eyes." He handed her the eye contacts an put it on.

She looks at him with pink eye contacts. "How do I look?"

"You still look beautiful."

"This is so wrong." She said.

"Why?" Izuku ask with a dumbfounded face.

"Is there another way for you NOT to call me beautiful?!" She argued.

"No. Now come on." He said dragging her out of the door.

"Now you be a good girl Luka and wait for us here, okay?" Izuku talk to his lion as the feline nodded.