Chapter 22: The last party

Disaster+Betrayal= a new life

~•••••~

Apartment building

Tenko's POV

Izuku was at the bedroom changing while I'm waiting him here at the living room when his telephone rings, I stand up and approaches it answering the call.

But, I really didn't mean to use this voice especially he's on the other side of the phone.

"Hello?" I asks in my creepy and sketchy voice.

"Tomura Shigaraki?!"

Shit! It's All Might! What am I going to do?!

"Tomura Shigaraki?! Is that you?! What did you do to young Midoriya?!"

I cleared m throat before answering again. "W-what are you talking about, sir? What do you mean what did I do to Izuku?! Who's Tomura Shigaraki?! Izuku's just changing in the bedroom and who are you exactly?" I lied.

"I'm sorry miss, my bad. I suspects you with someone else, is young Midoriya there?"

I was about to answer when the phone snatched from and a strong arm wrapped around my waist.

"You call for me All Might?" Izuku said. He was wearing a full on black tuxedo, I started to fix his tie.

 He was wearing a full on black tuxedo, I started to fix his tie

"Yes, young Midoriya. We want you to come to the office once you arrive, the teachers want a little chat with you."

"Sure All Might and next please don't suspect others just because of their voice tone, I heard what you said about my girlfriend awhile ago."

"Y-yes, I'm sorry. My mistake."

He hanged up then Izuku planted a kiss on my forehead. "Are you okay, did he say something bad about you?" He asks.

"Nothing. I'm fine, don't worry. He didn't say something offensive on me." I smiled putting a rose on his breast pocket.

"Thank you my love, shall we go now?"

I chuckled nodding my head.

"Then, after you my lady." He said, I rolled my eyes and exit the apartment first.

He closed and locked the door. We exit the building and enter the car. Luka was there waiting for us.

"Kyle, to UA."

"Yes, sir!"

The car started and drive off.

"Izuku, I want to let you know that, the time that you showed me your store on the way, we stopped at the stop light and there I notice that sir nighteye you introduced to me, he stared at me with a suspicious way. I think he knows who I am." I told him, he sighs and rest his head to my shoulders.