Hallooween edition: Part 2!

Halloween party!

A party was throw at the Victoria mansion. Where the couple Cedrick and April lives with there families.

April send a invitation to the Lucilia mansion, everyone is invited especially the villains.

Ced sends two invitation cards for Harley and Y/n.

The two arrive first, Harley is wearing as Maleficent and y/n is wearing h/c (halloween costume).

Izuku, Tomura and the others arrived wearing there Halloween costume.

Except for Izuku and Tomura wearing plainly.

They all entered the mansion and to the living room. They were greeted by the two. "Hi guys! lord Izuku, Tomura why aren't you wearing your costumes?" Y/n asked.

"April said they have a costume for us." Tomura replied.

"You guys came!"

They turn around to see as female wearing a Jasmine costume.

"Princess Jasmine— I mean April! You're so beautiful!" Harley praised.

"Salamat!" (Thank you!)

"Since you two are here now, Tomura, dear, come with me." April take Tomura's hand.

"Izuku, Ced is upstairs at the male's dressing room. He's waiting for you." She reminded.

"M'kay. I'll be there." Izuku said.

"Tomura, dear, you will be beautiful!" April proudly told her.

"I hope so. Oh god, please be with me." She wished.

Time passes, Izuku dressed up with a normal black tuxedo except for the bunny ears.

"Why am I wearing bunny ears?" He asked pouting.

"You'll see." Ced winked at him.

"She's ready!" April joyfully announced.

"May I introduce to you, Tomura Shigaraki!" She annouced.

Tomura walk out of the curtains wearing a long red-orange dress with a slit, blue or violet long gloves, red heels and her hair is covering half of her face.

Everyone gasps especially Izuku, he was surprised!

"Jessica Rabbit!" Y/n and Harley said it together.

"Oh diba? Bongga!" (See? Fabulous!)

"That's why you put Izuku with bunny ears so he'll be Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit's husband." Shouto said playing with Dabi's hair.

"Yah!" April said.

Izuku walks to Tomura bowing down and kissing the back of her hand.

"You look beautiful." He stated looking her in the eyes.

"Thank you." She shyly said.

The other villain members are joyfully crying in the background.

She put both of her hand to his shoulder and Izuku place his to her waist swaying a bit because of the song was played.

'Gusto kitang isayaw ng mabagal' by Daniel Padilla and Moira Dela Torre

Other couples paired up.

"You boys just paired up, we don't care if your not gay. Just dance!" April barked at the other villain boys.

They nervously nodded and paired up.

"By the way, why do you two dress them like that?" Ayame asks.

"Tomura's boobies is perfect to be Jessica Rabbit, hihi." April replied.

"Wow." Suzume and Ayame said unbelievable.

The night was full of 'spooky', wonderful memories.

***

Author:
Let's welcome back CedPril! Cedrick and April from my soon to be Filipino story that I thought about writing years ago!

I miss this two and they'll be in this Halloween edition too!

So they are welcomed here until part 5!

See ya all!