Arriving at the Park

You felt a hand press your shoulder, you spun around quickly.

'Relax!' Freddie said playfully

Freddie was your best friend. He was a relatively athletic kid and very tall. However, you were smaller and nerdier than he was.
You laughed with him before returning your gaze to the TV screens littered around the hallway.

The hall was crowded and was a typical entrance to an amusement park, there were TV screens playing a certain message on repeat.

'Long ago in ancient times...'

You couldn't focus on the message as the hallway was so loud. It was only loud because there were around 150 of your classmates there.

You turned around and began to speak to your friends, Freddie, Jeremy and Ed.

Jeremy was a similar size to you and had a black mop of hair. Ed was taller and a stronger built boy.

You smiled at them and chatted about many things from football and how the trip was horrible.

You had to go on this trip as it was a biology trip for your A level exam. None of you or your friends wanted to go on it as you had the time of your life planned:
Water Sports, Football, Theme Parks etc.

The plane was crowded, the flight was long and arduous as many people were shouting, snoring or eating too loud.

The flight was around 7 hours long as the park was on an island next to the Canary Islands.

Your conversation was then interrupted by an unusually loud noise followed by a louder

'WELCOME, TO GIANTESS PARK!'

You looked at your friends as the giant titanium gate began to open...