First Sight

Your classmates rushed through the giant titanium doors, you felt the flood sweep you out of the doors and separated you from your friends.

You spun around, looking for your friends. You saw cafes and bars on one side, and an extraordinarily large crowd surrounding what looked to be a huge body of water.

You thought of how your friends could be in the crowd so you hurried over there. You looked at the giant arch above the water and could faintly make out the word ARIEL above the water.

You pushed towards the front of the crowd and saw thousands of people sat chanting and cheering.

You then began to make out that there was a rope with what seems to be a person dangling from it. Maybe this isn't so bad after all.

It seems there's a sport where you can...

Your thoughts were interrupted as a giant woman emerged from the water and jumper straight up, snapping her mouth around the man on the rope. She closed her mouth and dived straight down into the depths once again.

 She closed her mouth and dived straight down into the depths once again

(Ariel Winter- The giantess here.)

You fell back in shock of what just happened, you then turned your head to a warning sign on the glass fence. It read: WARNING. DO NOT APPROACH.

Your class huddled together as your teacher began to talk about the Biology of these giantesses, however, you couldn't shake the idea of the public execution the man received and how everybody is completely fine with it.

You walked back over to the glass fence and peered down into the clear depths below, you saw the giantess sat at the bottom, relishing the meal she just had. She was licking her lips, she sat with her hand on her belly.

There was a clear chamber in which she resided, it seemed to be a paradise for her.

You were somewhat amazed at her beauty and sheer size, you smiled and turned to go back to your class when you saw a few boys pinning a smaller boy against the glass fence.

You tried to ignore it and turned to the class when you heard a massive water sloshing sound. 

You turned to see Ariel peering over the glass at the boys...