Encounter

'HELLO BOYS!' Ariels voice boomed

The boys stumbled back and fell, whilst the smaller boy breathed a sigh of relief before realising there was a giant woman behind him.

'MOVE AND I'LL CRUSH YOU INSTANTLY!'

The boys sat there in fear, some even peeing themselves.

'OOOOHHH, I LOVE THE SMELL OF FEAR! WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO THAT BOY! YOU! TALK!'

The boy she pointed at was shaking as the giant girl looked down at them and licked her lips.

'TALK NOW OR I'LL EAT YOU!' She boomed

You were terrified just watching the encounter and couldn't imagine how the boys felt'

'W-w-we were just messing around you know. We're all good friends you see, a-aren't we uhhh Greg?'

As the boy was speaking, Ariel lifted one of the boys up and brought him to her nose, where she took a big sniff of him. She gave a look of content and brought him toward her mouth, giving him a big lick.

The boys looked at her and she gave them a 'carry on' gesture.

'W-w-well anyways, we w-were playing games with Greg and we were just going to have a coffee weren't we Greg?'

She nodded and then opened her mouth, hanging the boy from before over it.

'ANY LAST WORDS TINY!'  Ariel boomed

'Wait!' The boy screamed as Ariel dropped him into her mouth before swallowing him whole.

The boys looked at Ariel in disgust and fear as they realised that Ariel was going to kill them either way.

Ariel reaches down to grab the other boys when the park troopers ran towards her and shouted at her.

'ARIEL PUT THE BOYS DOWN!' They yelled through the megaphone.

However, one trooper shot Ariel with their taser gun, causing her to retreat back to her lair, boys in hand.

After the commotion, you begrudgingly returned to the fence and peered down at Ariel, seeing her enjoying her new meal.

This was more interesting than you thought...