Hero training

Uh, the also I made another book and it's a demonslayer x the promised neverland reader x hunter x hunter so uh if you want to check that out it's there... I really need to stop making books.

The italics would be there whenever someone from the monitoring room speaks.

Narrator's view
"Can anyone tell me which sentence is the odd one out?" Present mic asked as tanjiro stood up from his chair.

"The answer is number 4!" The wine haired boy said in confidence as the English teacher began shouting in joy. After few more minutes of English, it was finally time for lunch.

"Ocha-Chan! Izu-Chan! Oh, and Iida-san! Would you like to join us for lunch?" Y/n asked as she ran up to the three students.

"Of course. We will be very delighted to have you in our table l/n-san." The boy with dark blue hair said while doing some hand movements.

"Ew, why do we have to eat with sonic, broccoli boy and broke girl?" Yuichiro asked as Muichiro snickered.

Timeskip to when lunch is over
Still narrator's view
"I ammm... coming through the door like a normal person!" Allmight shouted as the students began fanboying/fangirling.

"He's only able to use that form for a couple of hours per day and he's wasting them on teaching us?...ok I guess." Rui said as y/n just laughed awkwardly.

"One time I was playing tea party with my little brother and uncle allmight wanted to join so he turned into his hero form and sat on the small chairs in the fetal position to make himself smaller all while wearing a pink bow." Y/n explained while smiling.

"My job as a teacher is to teach you guys basic hero training! In this subject I will be teaching you many things on how to become great hero's! I know this is sudden but we are going to battle!"

"I pray and hope that I'm not fighting inosuke." Zenitsu mumbled while whispering prayers to whatever god is willing to hear.

"And, to be able to do these things you will need to wear your costumes!" Allmight said as the costumes carrying bag came out of the walls.

"After you change into those, come out to the battleground beta!" Allmight instructed.

"Hey y/n, did you submit your hero uniform sketch?" Tanjiro asked as y/n nodded happily.

"Of course! How about you?"

"Well, I didn't really have time I guess. In fact I think the only person who actually submitted a hero uniform out of us is only you to be honest. Which by the way is a good thing!" Tanjiro said as y/n nodded. Y/n then followed the girls to the girl's changing room with her hero uniform and began changing quickly.

"Woah, y/n! Y-your costume! Aha, um..." Mina stuttered while blushing as she saw y/n's costume. Y/n's costume consisted of two heat resistant gloves, heat resistant heel-less boots, a skin tight suit in a shape of a swimming suit (no sleeves) with a skirt layered to it which both were waterproof and fireproof. This was accompanied by a belt that let her put her katana and her haori. Her h/l h/c hair's end part had these small star shaped decorations on them which looked very aesthetically pleasing.

(If you don't like the design you could imagine something else. I might draw it if I'm not drowning in homework).

"I-it looks super duper amazing on you y/n!" Mina said while blushing.

"Your costume looks really pretty on you too! I really like the color combination of pink and turquoise!" Y/n complimented as Mina's face turned scarlet.