Chapter: sneak peak

Hi guys so sorry for taking so long with it. Just to let you all know that this isn't a chapter but instead a sneak peak of the next chapter hope you like it.

As the tense grow higher the battle was getting strated. Dorknightmon was the first person to make the move.

Dorknightmon: Dragon spear!

Omnimon: Transcendent sword!

That created a massive explosion and separate the two into different directions as the two weapons collided together.

Y/n: Yeesh, these battle is going crazy and I f-*QUACK*ing love it. Go Onmimon! I know you can do it!

Omnimon: Thanks Y/n, I needed that. Now than, Garuru Cannon!

Dorknightmon: Ha! That the best you got!? Dragon fire Cannon!

Machinedramon: Hey Y/n, I think it's best if you let me go and help him.

Y/n: You crazy, I mean your sure these that you can be these dude. I mean look at him*point at Dorknightmon* He just gain more power and has equal strength with Onmimon. I think that it's best for us to let Onmimon handle this battle by himself, Machinedramon. Just have hope on him to save these zone and us.

Machinedramon: Yeah,maybe.*still having doubt*

Back at the battle...
We see the battle continue as two opponents going all out in the battle as they clashed their sword together the was getting more tight. Soon as they got close to each other, Onmimon throw a upper punch on Dorknightmon's chin and brought stinging sensation for a whlie, but gave Onmimon a great advantage as he sent a kick to Dorknightmon's chest launched him to the other side. As Dorknightmon got up, he felt pain almost everywhere of the force of that kick, not only that but the stab mark on his arm. It caused him to loss too much of his strength

Dorknightmon:Ga-aaah!! That miserable brat, I can't believe that he managed to make that much damage. I can already feel bites of Dorbickmon's and Haunglongmon's datas fading away from the recent damage, but I need to find a good advantage somehow, but how, that it.*raise his darkness loader* fusion Deactivated.

And with that Axeknightmon, Dorbickmon, Haunglongmon and the other digimon were separated from their fusion. Dorbickmon had suffered a much bigger injuries from the previous battle and leaking more data from his stad mark, the others were very lucky to have no injury, beside from Haunglongmon having a scar on his left front paw.

Axeknightmon: These new general have proving to be more of a challenge then the red general. *look at Dorbickmon's states* Huh! Haunglongmon, take your general back to the castle and have, him heal up and keep an eye out for the new general. Who knows where he could be?

Haunglongmon: *nodded his head*

Axeknightmon: I'll be back, just need to increase the power of the darkness loader. Pass my Dorbickmon's darkness loader.

Haunglongmon: *nodded his head and gave Axeknightmon the darkness loader*

Axeknightmon: Good, I'll return it back, take care of him. Multi-Dimensional Axe! *make a hole on the background and form a portal* Keep an eye also for the red general and his team, their not to be taken lightly. *walk through his portal and the portal closes*

Once Axeknightmon left to do his business, Haunglongmon followed his advice and use his tail to place Dorbickmon on his back and head off back to the castle for Dorbickmon to recover. It was a looooooooooooooooong walk, but he finally manage to make it back to the castle and to his bedroom where he place Dorbickmon on the bed very gently and got one of their soilders to call out their best healers. These whole process lasted for about 30 minutes, till all the wounds that he had was gone and his strength has return. As soon as he open his eyes, he felt so many wave of pain flowing all around his body, but mostly on his head as it felt like someone heavily stomping on his head. It gave him great disturbance of screaming with mixture of crying with tears running down his face, he couldn't take it he had to find the way to stop the pain as it was too unbearable for him to cope with it.