Chapter one

"BIL HURRY UP IM HUNGRY" said Layla. "IM COMING" said Billie from upstairs. Billie starts running down the stairs. "Ok let's hurry". said Billie and Layla at the same time, they both run to the car and hurried in .

"Where do you wanna get coffee from" said Billie "I wanna go to Starbucks" Layla said in a shy voice. "Fine"

billie said in a annoyed voice because she really didn't like going to Starbucks much but she'd do anything for her best friend. "we could go some where else" said Layla noticing the way Billie replied. "No its fine we can go there" said Billie

Layla was staying for a few nights or who knows how long at Billie's house because she had broken up with her last girlfriend but the whole time she's liked Billie but she hasn't yet realized Billie has liked since they met a couple of years ago.

Billie parks in a parking lot close to the Starbucks they start walking in right before they walk in Billie sees one of the most gorgeous girls Billie has ever seen in her life apart from Layla. "Damn" Billie mumbles under her breath.

Layla notices Billie staring she lightly pushes Billie a little. Billie holds the door open for Layla and watches her walk by staring at her the same way she did with the other girl." Sheesh u tryna kill me huh" Billie says with a looking shocked.

Layla hears Billie and turns around and smirks. Layla sits at one of the tables and waits for Billie to order their food and drinks.

Layla sits down to enjoyably eat her food as soon as billie brought it over they started to dig in.

Billie keeps staring at the girl. The girl starts to notice and starts trying to seduce Billie. Billie starts to notice and starts planning tryna tease the girl and making movements with her tongue but soon stops and smirks.

" Layla ima go do something real quick " Billie says to Layla in a whisper. Billie writes something on a napkin but Layla cant read what it says she get suspicious. Billie starts walking to the girl.

"Hey you might want this mamas" Billie hands her the paper. Billie smirks at the girl. Layla notices the smirk that Billie gave her.

"Uhh Billie who's that " Layla say in a jealous voice. "Oh no one don't worry about it babes" Billie says with a smile and kind of a smirk on her face. Layla calms down and starts to blush . "okkkk" Layla said in a shy voice.

"Billie finish your drink" says Layla in a goofy voice still blushing. "what's the blush for" said Billie. "nothing " said Layla in a cute voice. "Your so cute" said Billie with a pouty face.

The other girl starts to walk out of the café Billie starts staring at her but not in a creepy way smiling and biting her bottom lip.

Her eyes go wide, Layla notices and puts a sad face. "Cant wait to try that" Billie said mumbling to herself.

Layla starts getting up from her seat walking back to the car in an angry type of way. Billie sees her walking and runs up to her."what's wrong "Billie says "nothing Layla says in a mad voice.

Billie try's to turn her around but Layla pushes herself off "Can we just go home pls bil " Layla said .Billie was confused but she still did as she said and got into the car and drove off home.