Chapter 3

*SMUT WARNING*

The movie started getting heated and it was like Billie could feel xiemas heat and started to move her hand into the blanket and inch close to where xiemas thigh was.

She started to get closer to her heat. Xiema started to get more anxious when Billie put her hand to her thigh.

Billie started getting closer and closer to she reached her heat and xiema started to bite her lip. Billie started to move her hand in little circles over xiemas pants.

she then started to moan quietly then Billie moved her hand inside xiemas pants slowly teasing her, she started teasing xiema by moving her hand on her slit "Billie" xiema whispered.

Billie stuck two fingers inside unexpectedly and xiema tried so hard not to moan billie kept pumping slow.

Layla then felt the covers moving a little then she looked to the and saw it moving a little on billies and xiemas side she didn't wanna think anything of it but then she heard a little moan then billie turned to look at her.

billie had a worried kinda look Layla was kinda shocked but kept looking at the tv and didn't say anything pretending like she didn't hear anything

Then billie got up "im going to the room to get something" said billie Layla responded with a "k". Billie took her phone with her so she could text xiema to come up to the bathroom.

Xiema got the text and excused herself to the bathroom. Layla was suspicious of something going on with but didnt wanna mention or anything or think of it.

Xiema got up the stairs looking for Billie's room she finally found it and walked in. Billie was already ready with the strap on.

exactly when xiema walked in billie grabbed her by the neck . xiema thought it was really hot so she got even more wet.

"Aw your wet for me mamas" said billie, "anytime for you daddy". "I love it when you call me daddy" said billie then she pushed xiema on the bed with the hottest face and they didn't break eye contact not once billie started kissing xiema passionately then started making her way down her neck and found her sweet spot.

xiema started to moan a little loud. "Now don't be a bad girl" Billie said in a raspy voice with a smirk she kinda harshly chocked Xiema with one hand and didn't choke so hard so she had space to breath.

Slowly Billie started to put the dildo in xiema arched her back and moaned loader. Billie started to slowly pump and started going faster.

xiema start to feel herself reach her climax Billie noticed and pulled out and flipped her over and started pumping faster . xiema started letting out loud and messy moans

Layla was downstairs waiting for xiema to come downstairs from the bathroom. But was worried because she was taking a little to long so she decided to go and check on her.

while she was starting to walk upstairs she heard quiet moans so she got kinda curious from where they were coming from.she started to run upstairs and heard it from billies room and ran straight to the it and slammed the door.

She kinda shouted xiema but one she realized what she was seeing her voice lowered when she saw what happened.

Tears started to form but she didn't wanna show them she ran grabbed the keys of the car and left. Billie quickly got up put her clothes on to go find her. "this isn't over baby girl " Billie said with a smirk ." can I come with you" said xiema wanting to help out