Chapter 2

While in the car Billie started getting a bunch of messages. When Billie stops at the stop light. She checks her phone to see messages from an unknown Number

Unknown : Hey its Ximena from the café
does this number work? Hello??
Billie :Oh heyyy this Billie, I thought u wouldn't

Xiema: How could I not text someone as hot as you 🥰

Billie :Ight then say less u hot asf anyways what u tryna do tho ,any plans ?
Xiema :can I come over ik we just met but I think your pretty cute

Billie : Alr ill u the addy Ight bubs I hope we can have fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Layla peeks over at Billie's phone to see who she's texting. "Billie who is that" Layla says kind of confused. "Oh that the girl from that café , Is it fine If she comes over" Billie said in a sincere voice , "but only if its fine with you ". Layla didn't wanna be one of those types of friends so she said yes in a kind of subtle way.

" Omg thx so much bubbs your the best" Billie said with excitement. Billie gave her a kiss on the cheek with appreciation and they both blushed Billie tried hiding it by keeping her face on the road.

Layla put her head down she wasn't so sad anymore at least she had billie in her life that's all that mattered to her at this moments .

Once they got home Billie and Layla got ready and changed into comfy clothes it was already turning dark outside then they heard a knock Billie was making some popcorn so she told Layla to open the door.

"Layla can you open the door" shouted Billie from the kitchen. "Yeah sure" said Layla. When she went to open the door there was the one person she had to compete with Xiema.

She put on a welcoming smile while in her head she was trying to fight the jealousness and try to become friends with her. She gave xiema a tight hug.

Xiema looked around with a big expression on her face. "THIS IS YOUR HOUSE ITS SO BIG OMG". Layla chuckled a little "yep it isn't much of a big deal but its not mine it's Billie's".

Layla leads Xiema to the couch where everything was set up. Billie started coming out of the kitchen then she saw xiema and started running towards her and gave her a big hug "OMG HI" said Billie and hugged xiema a tightly and reached down with one hand and squeezed her ass a little.

"Heyy bby"said xiema with a cute face and squealed a little after billie touched her ass a little . Billie leaned close to xiemas ear and whispered " you look really hot tonight" she chuckled then smirked.

Layla looked at them with a kinda mad and annoyed face then quickly turned it into a smile when Billie and xiema were boutta sit down they all sat on the couch Billie sat in between the both of them and they all used the same blanket.

"what should we watch" said Layla "I wanna watch 50 shades of grey" said Billie with a smile. "I like that movie" said xiema. Ok then we'll watch it then said Layla.

Billie started smirking a little through the beginning(idk much about the movie never watched so ill probably do a time skip on the next part)