Most Wanted? Pt. 3

New York. Nighttime.

Kingpin: The Spiders? Pffft. An attention starved fake looking to get her photo taken and a self proclaimed hero. I'd never consider such nonsense.

Frank Castle sat across the large man while George and DeWolff hung back in the interrogation room. They had been at this for almost an hour now.

Kingpin: Besides, I've been in prison. Solitary confinement. So once more to answer your question, #$%! off Frankending.

Castle shot up from his seat and grabbed the handle of his pistol while DeWolff sighed.

DeWolff: Frank. His lawyer....

Castle: You think I care if you're not behind it this time, Fisk? You know who is. Where to find them.

George stepped forward as Frank pulled out his gun and placed it on the table. DeWolff answered the phone that was ringing on the table that no one else had noticed.

Castle: At least you'd better hope you do. Cause if not, I see no reason not to do the world a favor and close your file right now.

George: That's enough, Castle. You can't just...

Murdock: Gentlemen, Matt Murdock speaking. Mr. Fisk's attorney. Nice of you to finally loop me in.

The two men looked at the phone before George turned to DeWolff who just shrugged.

Murdock: Soery I couldn't join you in person on such short notice. But at least this way you can't see me rolling my eyes. Fortunately, Mr. Fisk has come to expect this kind of treatment from New York's finest. I take it he already hit you with the high notes, but I'll say it one more time so I can bill him.

Kingpin let out a low laugh as George and Frank looked at the phone.

Murdock: Wilson Fisk is a model prisoner serving his time in the strictest accordance to his sentencing. Any further contact without concrete evidence connecting him to the criminal underworld or the Spider-People constitutes targeting and harassment and will be treated as an act of war.

Castle: "Act of war". Well said, Murdock. Because trust me, when I find evidence, I'll be back to see Mr. Fisk here. You'll need something a lot more powerful to stop me.

With that, Frank hung up. Murdock looked at his phone, not like he could see it, before he sighed.

Murdock: Message received, Detective Castle.

He stood on the edge of a building over Chinatown with his shoes hanging from his stick. A stray raven landed next to him as he tossed his shoes aside. He then walked the raven with one hard hit which silenced the bird.

Murdock: Now, where were we, Toomes?

He turned back around to see Toomes being held up by two men in black suits. Toomes was bleeding from several places and his eyes was bloodshot.

Vulture: I already told you....I'm sorry...I just.....please...Just thought...just thought killing the Spider would...get attention...make me special...

Murdock poked his stick towards Vulture as a sharp point popped out of the end. He placed it under Vulture's head to make him look him in the eyes.

Murdock: The Spiders turned away the Kingpin's hand. Their life was his to take. If you robbed him of that, the you are very special indeed.

Vulture: Please...I don't know...I was hurt...beaten...I just wanted to escape...I dropped her and fled...I never saw her body...I don't, I don't think she's dead.....

Murdock listened very closely. Not to his words, but to his heartbeat.

Murdock: Very good, Toomes. The truth has set you...well, not free exactly. You see, I believe you don't think you killed the Spider-Woman. That doesn't mean she's dead, does it. I need proof. Find her. Bring her to me. Shoe me what you're made of.