five

Bakugou woke up to his head spinning from his hangover. You heard him groan as you opened the curtains.

"Wake up sleepy head!" You exclaimed, but you immediately stopped yourself after remembering Katsuki telling you not to wake him up a few mornings ago. However, Bakugou didn't seem to care.

"Close the blinds dumbass. My head fucking kills." he moaned.

You chuckled and did as he asked. He heard you walk out the room without saying anything which caught his attention. But as he got up to check you re-entered the room with a glass of water.

"Lie down, Katsuki." you said placing the back of your palm on his forehead.

He got back into bed and took the water from you.

"You're sick, so I'll take care of you today!" You said excitedly.

"Lucky me." he said sarcastically causing you to puff out your cheeks, "can you get me some headache pills, they're in the cabinet above the sink?"

You nodded and went to go get them, when you found the cabinet you scanned each box before finding the right one. As you were walking back to the bedroom you could hear Katsuki talking to someone.

"Why did you call me last night?" he said, there was a long pause before he spoke again, "Mina, you can't just call me randomly and act like it means nothing. We both know that- you know what, nevermind, fuck this." He then ended the call, you could hear him sigh heavily. That girl again.

After waiting a couple seconds you re-entered with the pills.

"Found them!" you cooed and handed them to him.

"Get me something from the fridge." he said.

"Sure-"

"Actually, cook me something?" he smirked.

"What?"

"Pancakes."

"But I thought you said-" you started but he stopped you by placing his finger over your lips.

"Shut up, I'm sick aren't I?" he smirked once again moving his finger away from your lips.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Was last night fun?" you asked him, trying to start up a conversation. You were currently sitting on the windowsill watching the sunset whilst Bakugou sat at the table on his phone.

"It was alright I guess." he mumbled, not fully paying attention.

"It sounded like fun." you whispered, not loud enough for him to hear.

"Huh?"

"I said that you and your friends are loud." You chuckled. You couldn't help but think back to what happened, what his friends did wasn't particularly a big deal to you, its not a real body so it doesn't matter. But, you kept replaying the moment you shared with Bakugou.

He was currently thinking the same thoughts, the way you looked so vulnerable, even if you are just a robot.

"Yeah they can be." he said.

"Not as loud as you though." you chuckled.

"Hah? Wanna say that again?" he said smirking whilst moving over to sit on the opposite side of the windowsill. You only chuckled in response.

You both sat in silence watching the city below you through the window. However, Bakugou couldn't seem to move his eyes away from you. It confused him, the way you looked at the outside world with such desperation.

"They're really good at making artificial intelligence seem real, y'know." He said making you look up at him. "Sometimes I even forget you're a robot." He quickly regretted those words.

"I just have so many questions" he said.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, when they created you, do you remember that? And how far does your programming go, and robots aren't supposed to feel emotion, so did they program you to show these emotions even though you can't feel them."

In all honesty, I have no idea. He's right. I shouldn't be able to feel anything, so why do I? Am I broken?

"That information is classified." Your tone was sharp, it scared Bakugou to see you like this.

Bakugou got up and began mumbling to himself, "Yeah, what did I expect? Asking a piece of metal to explain how it works."

"Katsuki wait," you said getting up and walking after him, "I'm sorry I can't give you an answer. I'm just not allowed to."

He stopped and turned to face you, "It's fine y/n." he took a piece of your hair into his fingers and fiddled with it slightly. He tugged it lightly, "can you feel that?" he said in a way that was almost hopeful.

You slowly shook head, maintaining eye contact, he tucked the strand behind your ear.

"Of course not." he mumbled and walked away.