thirteen

"Whats gotten into you? Why didn't you turn it off." Sero said.

"You don't understand-" Bakugou started.

"What's not to understand? That robot tried to kill me! And you defended her." Denki added, rubbing his bruised cheek.

Bakugou didn't know what to say, he didn't have a reply. It's not like he could tell his friends that she was more than just a robot to him.

"Bakugou...you don't actually have feelings for her...right?" Kirishima said.

He felt a lump in his throat, "No. Now get out."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Hugging your knees, your eyes were wide with fear. Fear of what you had become. You had no idea of what you were actually capable of until now. Shame shadowed you as you retraced what just happened. The fact that you actually considered killing his friends. All you wanted was Katsuki, all to yourself.

You had betrayed him. The only person in this world who valued as something more than just a computer.

"Y/n" he said standing in the doorway, fear showed in his eyes.

You slowly turned to face him. "Katsuki. I-" you said as you got up and ran to him with your arms out.

Stepping backwards, he raised his arm up in defence as his breathing quickened, "Stay away!"

You face dropped, he was scared - of you.

"Katsuki...you know I would never hurt you." pain strained your voice.

"You would have killed him if I didn't stop you."

You didn't know what to say, he was right. You opened your mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"How can I trust that that won't happen again...that you won't do that to me."

"That...back there, it wasn't me. I would never hurt you! I couldn't stop myself-"

"I know! Thats the thing, everything about you was different; your voice, your movements. It's like you were a puppet or like..." his voice began to lower and his eyes fell to the ground. "...a robot."

He ran his fingers through his hair, furrowing his eyebrows, "This is so bad." he mumbled.

"I know-"

"No! You don't get it! I couldn't even turn you off after you tried to kill him, not even if I wanted to. Damn it. You're a robot for fucks sake! And I-"

"Don't blame yourself."

"This wasn't supposed to happen!"

You paused, "What do you mean-"

"It's not fucking normal to feel this way about a robot!" he interrupted you. "I've never felt this way before, about anyone. Not even a human."

You stayed silent as you moved your hand up to his face, he flinched at first but eventually gave into your touch.

"Y/n, damn it, I think I fucking-" he whispered through gritted teeth, however, he couldn't seem to finish his sentence.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

You were both silent, the sound of raindrops against the window was the only sound in the room. Both laying in his bed, facing away from each other, wanting to reach out to feel each others touch.

You felt Katsuki lightly tug on the sheets, which you responded to by loosening your grip on them to give him more.

"Not that, dumbass." you heard him whisper.

You sat up and turned to face him, he lay there silently for a while, still facing away. He let out a sigh through his nose, before he turned to face you, opening his arms.

Softly smiling, you crawled up next to him.

"Please forgive me." you whispered. He began sliding his fingers through your hair.

"Its hard to."

"I know."

You heard him sigh once again, planting a kiss on the top of your head.

"But I'm not gonna waste the time we have left being mad at you."

A smile crept onto his lips, eyes squinted with pain. Both of you hated the reality that was to come.

His hand began to move down your body, tracing over every curve. He looked up at you for assurance, which you nodded to, before he continued.

"I want all of you tonight." he whispered softly in your ear.

"I'm yours."

-
author tease 😈