Chapter 1-Mercy? Or Violence?

Undertale is a game that is famous for the way it interacts with the player. It's as if you felt inside the game, with every choice having consequences. Today, a young player named Rodrigo, playing the game for the first time, would have a closer experience than most....

As the boy played the game for the very first time, there was a bright flash of light, and he fainted. Once he woke up, he saw himself on some Ruins.

He wondered where he was, only to be met with...a talking flower of all things!

Said flower was confused. "Huh? Your face and body are completly different, and yet, you feel...familiar." it said.

Rodrigo tilted his head. "What do you mean? I'm pretty sure I'd know if I met a talking flower before." he said.

"Well...nah, it's nothing. Anyway, howdy! I am Flowey the Flower! I'm here to welcome you!"

Rodrigo was happy at Flowey's friendly nature...but it soon vanished, as Flowey decided to send bullets(Or, as he said to trick Rodrigo, "Friendly Pellets" at him!

Luckly,a goat woman saved Rodrigo, introducing herself as Toriel. Unlike Flowey, she was sincerely nice to the little boy.

Unfortunately, when Toriel had to leave Rodrigo and told him to stay there and wait for her return, the boy couldn't stay still for long, and decided to explore the Ruins. He was attacked by a monster, and not knowing yet how to defend himself properly, he suffered a critical hit! Rodrigo's world blackened....

....And once he opened his eyes, he found himself on a golden hall. It had big windows, from which the Sun was shining. The birds sang, flowers bloomed....

"Where in the world am I?" Rodrigo wondered, looking around

"Where in the world am I?" Rodrigo wondered, looking around. This hall seemed to go on forever, with no doors leading to an exit, and even if one could see a shining field outside the windows, those couldn't be opened, either!

"If you must name this place, it would be the Judgement Hall. It's based on a place that's much further away from the Ruins." a voice suddently sounded behind the boy, making Rodrigo gasp and turn around!

"W-who are you?" Rodrigo asked. The one before him wore brown shorts, and a green stripped shirt. 

The hair was brown, much like Rodrigo's, but a bit darker...it was longer than his, but still a short hair cut. 

Rodrigo wasn't able to tell at first glance if the figure was a boy or a girl just by looking. But what attracted the boy's attention even more was the deep red eyes the figure had...

"Greetings. I am Chara." the figure told Rodrigo. "It's nice to meet you, Rodrigo."

This made Rodrigo blink, "You know me? I never introduced myself...."

Chara smirked. That smirk was somewhat different to Rodrigo. He wasn't sure if he was curious about it, or a bit disturbed....maybe he was overthinking it, Rodrigo decided.

"Of course I know you, Rodrigo. After all, this body of yours belong to both of us....partner." Chara noted.

"My body? W-what do you mean?" Rodrigo asked, confused!

"You've met with a VERY bad fate right now, haven't you? A monster attacked you, and all went dark. Do you know what that means? Game Over. The End. Fin." Chara bluntly told Rodrigo!

This alarmed the boy further! "W-what?! You mean I'm dead?!"

"Yes, that is exactly what I mean....but that's only if your Determination is so small." Chara said.