Chapter 3

Kid pov~

Kid- PATTY LIZ LETS GO!!!!

Liz- OK *turns into a gun* Lets get Maka Back

Patty- yea lets get her she will pay for taking her *turns into a gun and kid grabs both of them and gets out his flying board*

Kid- You guys go take care of Crone i will get Maka Back *was back to leave when*

Soul- Wait kid!!!

Kid- What?? *looking at him pissed off

Soul- You are going to need to bring me cause i am her weapon she will need me to fight!!!

Kid- fine but i will have to carry you so turn in the your weapon *soul turns into his weapon form and they leave*

Black-star, and Tsubaki- *runs to Crone and taking her to Dr. Stein and told him what happen*

With Kid, Patty,Liz, and Soul~

Kid- She will pay for taking Maka!!! *he is very pissed off*

Liz- I understand you are mad but you need to stay focus don't let your angry get better then you

Soul- She is right it won't help Don't Worried we will get her back

Kid- I know but ... *Maka screams* MAKA!!! I M COMING *they go in the room when she is laying in a pound of blood*

Soul- MAKA!!! *turns back to his normal form and runs to maka and holds her*

Maka- Oh hey soul i'm ok don't worry Where is crone is he ok? and Where is kid?

Kid- *comes over to her and kneels down beside her* i am here maka

Maka- oh hey kid you ok?

Kid- Yea i am and you will to when we get you to Dr.Stein ok?

Maka- ok kid *there was a evil laugh*

Medusa- Hahaha When this is to funny *gun shot* What the hell?

Kid- Take care of Maka soul and i will handle Medusa *Kid shoot at Medusa*