Chapter 12

(ok this is the last chapter of this book i want to finish it i'm sorry but if you want short story please tell me and i will happy to write them and if you don't like my stories you don't have to read they i love hearing what you guy say but i won't have someone bad mouthing my stories. I don't this for fun and to escape the real world)

4 years later~

Maka pov~

Me and Kid has been married for 4 years now, we have twins on the way! The boy's name will be Kid Jr name after his father. And the girl's name will be name May it sounds great. I can't wait to see my baby, Kid has been great to me. But he won't let me do fight, or anything that might hurt the baby's. Kid became Lord Death he is doing a amazing job at it. My father is doing great i see him time to time. Soul and crona are married for 1 year now and had a baby girl that is 4 months old. She so cute and so sweet. BlackStar and Tsubaki got married the same 3 years now, and they have a son name Star. As you guess Blackstar named him. Patty and Lia are still single they stay by Kid all the time. So times i get worried but i know kid loves me. 

Death is on vacation with my father in the human world, they tell us that they love it. The baby's will be on the way soon and i can't wait to see them. Kid was at work with Lia and Patty for a month now. Crona was visting her parents with the kids. Soul has been with me since Kid couldn't but i don't mind. I mean i don't like it but i can't do shit about it. I have to be understanding and all, but i am worried about what if he will not be in the kids life much or not at all. I fear that Patty or Lia or both will take kid away from me. I mean i m not the same i am not sexy anymore, i feel like shit. 

Hey Maka whats wrong you seem sad and all Soul asked. Just worried that's all i said looking down i dont hide anything from him. He has great brother making sure i was happy at all times. Oh dude everything will be on i promise you know it will so not worry so much soul said walking in the kitchen. I got jump but just as i do my water breaks! i screamed so loud Soul face was like a ghost. He ran in the room looking for what was wrong and why the hell did i scream. 

The baby's are coming!!!! i yelled, making Soul jump. He nod his head and ran to my room and grabs the bags i packed. As he was doing that i am trying to get to the car. I see Soul put the bags in the car and then ran to me and helped me get in the car. Once we get to the hospital Soul yelled SOMEONE HELP MY SISTER IS IN HAVING THE BABY'S NOW!!!. I was just breathing trying to stay calm cuz i want to rip people head off. God this shit really fucking hurts. The nurse's ran over putting me in a wheelchair. 

I get in a room and walk around trying my best to delay the birth, i want Kid to be here so very bad. I lost soul once they put me in a wheelchair. Where the hell is he? I was saying to my self, in a room alone. I hate in and i am in the best room cause i am married to lord kid death. Just then the door open and Kid runs in out of breath. I look at him in shock, he ran over to me once he catch his breath. Baby are you ok? Do you need anything? Kid asked making me sit on the bed. No i am fine i just want these kids out of me i yelled. 

I know babe they will see promise he said with a smile. Just then the doctor walks in and we have the kids. Kid is holding his sons, and daughter i felt so tired i closed my eyes. Kid yelled my name i open my eyes to look at him. Yes lov? i asked in a soft voice. You ok? He said very scared. Ya i am just tired i need sleep is all i said closing my eyes. 

I am glad i meet Kid and had our two kids with. This is the best life ever, i wouldn't never change it. I will fight to keep this and make my family happy and no one will take them away. The kids look like there dad a lot. I soon fall asleep but got wake up to the baby's crying, Kid just looked at them trying to calm them down. Hey give them to me they want some food i said. He hand over the baby girl first i feed her and put her to sleep in the thing that was for her. Then i did the same for the baby boy, i am really tired now. A nurse comes and takes the kids to the kids place. Kid got worried but i just putted him in my bed and fall asleep on his chest. I love you baby you and the baby's Kid said with a smile holding me close. 

I knew this will be alright and all. We are going to be a great family and i am happy with my kids, and i will join the fight group if Kid lets me. I love you too my lov i said kissing his cheek. We layed there slowing fall asleep in the bed. Really happy with other life's. 

THE END!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING IF YOU WANT SHORTS TELL  ME AND GIVE ME A IDEA ON WHAT TO DO 

BYE FOR NOW!!!!!!!!