Chapter 11

i look until Kid eyes for bad for him. I called the nurse in and asked for food. I hugged Kid tightly not wanting to let go. I'm glad when he started hugging back. The nurse walks in with the food, she puts it down in front of me. I said thank you and she left, I look at Kid who is looking at the ground. Kid eat i got this for you i said pushing the table with the food to kid. He looked up, he didn't say anything. I can tell you stop eating, so please eat kid i said with tears in my eyes. He grab the fork and started eating, he most have been hungry he ate all the food.

Kid i'm sorry i do love you but i don't want to get in the way of your family i said looking down. Your not i should have try to fix me and my dad Kid said. But its my fault you started fighting in the first place if it wasn't for me you would have never fight with your dad i said. Kid slap me in the face and i just looked at him. Kid then grab my face and kissed me. Don't you ever say that again its my fault not yours kid yelled.

But... I was trying to say something but he stop me cause he kissed me. I blushed he always knew how to make me feel better. Kid is the best thing that ever happen to me. I want to be with him forever. We kissed that for a couple minutes until there was a knock on the door. We stop kissing right away. Lord Death and My dad walk in the room. What are you guys doing here? Kid asked. Me and Lord Death talked and.... My dad said before Death cut him off. From this day you two are to be married in 2 weeks Lord Death said in a cheerful voice.

Kid passed out from what they said. I just look at them, think what did these guys take. You guys are best for each other Death said. You'll be married to each other in 2 weeks my dad said. Um but we are young i said. Doesn't matter Kid will be death soon and he will need someone to be with you Death said. I just look at my dad and death i mean i like the idea but i'm almost scared. The wedding will be in 2 weeks i will have you plan everything your dad will stay away until the wedding its all about you and kid Death said.

I look at Death then back at Kid. I'll leave you too alone to talk Death said pulling my dad out of the room. I got down on the floor poking Kids face over and over again.Kid open his eyes to see me he smiles. Hey boy who passed out i said smiling. Shut up where is my dad? Kid asked looking around. Oh he left to gave us sometime to talk i said. Oh were they kidding or not Kid asked. Nope we are getting Married in 2 weeks I said smiling. Kid looked like a ghost and it pissed me off. I got up right way. What you don't want to marry me? i yelled.

Kid gets up and shakes his head. No i do its just all sudden i want to make you happy and i'm scared i wont Kid said looking at the ground. I hug Kid tightly and he hugs back, I m glad i get to marry you i said hiding my face in his chest. ok i will make you the happiest girl ever kid said. I already am i said smiling.