Gay?

Tom's POV

She jumped and before I could react there I was, aiming a gun at my colleague and best frisk in this whole damned military.

And shot.

I heard a low whimper and howl.

I didn't miss a beat.

"No. No. No, no no. No please Y/N a-are you okay?! Y/N?? NO PLEASE DONT TELL ME I..I DIDNT MEAN TO IM SO SORRY!"

I broke knot tears as I felt her land to the ground, shrinking knot her size. She was less than 6 feet, regular sized. And she looked similar to before. Some features stayed, but she looked more human now.

I saw a dark crimson blood pool out of her.

The smell of sickening sweet iron filed into my nose.

I saw her reach out to me.

"T-Tom... y-ou ok-Kay?"

I cried silently now, grabbing her and hugging her as she's on the floor, clearly dying form the bullet wound.

Tord ran up to us, quickly taking her from my arms and dragging me behind him with Y/N to the Mini Clinic here.

Tord's POV

I saw him shoot, with the wrong gun. It's officially 7am. Have been here for 4 hours. I'll be grumpy but I don't give a shit.

Y/N dying right now and Tom's a trembling mess all cause of the bullet he threw. (ŌwÕ)

I ran over and picked her up, noticing Tom mumbling "I'm sorry" and "I didn't mean to."

I felt bad.

I shouldn't feel bad. I should feel like he's pathetic. He's gonna hurt people here. Not like he hasn't spared with literally lots of people here and moved up ranks.

I carried Y/N to the infirmary, and from there they treated her.

Tom had dry tears in his face now, shaking and breathing badly. He's clearly upset. I was about to tell him she'd be fine but then my top soilders, or fathers, arrived.

"The fucc happens Red? I heard a loud boom and then after like an hour some crashing and a bigger boom."

Paul clearly wants to know.

"ARE YOU OKAY?? WHAT HAPPENED?!"

I got pat worried.

I sighed and explained tot hem about Y/N.

They surprisingly took to it well.

The odd thing, I felt like telling them about what happened with Tom. I decided to skip that we ended up being in an..odd hentai position.

"Hey, Dad, Father?"

They looked over to me, clearly noticing my change of tone.

I took a deep breath.

Patryck POV

Why did Tord change his tone? Did something happen?

I mentally slapped my forehead.

No shoes Sherlock. He had to fight Y/N and get his soldier out of danger.

The weird thing. He almost never calls us dad and father, or pop. Must be serious.

His tone is darker too.

Something else happened he's not telling us.

"Yeah?"

Paul stayed silent. Probably listening.

"I want to talk to you privately. In my office please."

I nodded and Paul followed next to me as we followed Tord to his office.

What was weird was all the sudden y'all about him. Or I guess.

They instantly saw us and silenced themselves or saluted shakily. Was this about the intercom? What I said must have made an impact.

I noticed some guy looking over at us, and smile genuine. Happiness? To Tord? My son?!

I need to calm down. How's Tord taking to this?

I look over to his face, but he looks conflicted, and then he turns red. Or I think he did. Maybe he noticed what everyone has been doing.

Paul noticed to, he was taking a paper and writing down names. Probably thought the same as me. Gotta take names to see what Tord wants is to do with them.

We finally made it to his office, and he seemed to fumble over his thoughts.

Tord's POV

As we were walking to my office, I felt a my thoughts fumble.

What was it about Paul knowing I was gay? That's a lie. I'm, at least bi. Or straight, better. What about my hentai? Well. Old hentai. This is weird.

I always had straight hentai right?

I did have that one BL tho. I liked that one a lot for some reason. What the hell happened with Tom over there.

I saw him frantic on what to do. Like the thing was talking to him. All I heard was like a clicking sound and some sounds like an echo.

What would tom look like the n a hentai book?

I started to think about it.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?! I AM NOT STOOPING THAT LOW!

I felt heat on my face the more I thought about my embarrassing thoughts. Then that moment in the corridor, I could feel his breath on my shoulder-

NOPE! I AM NOT GAY!

We got to the office and I mumbled about not being gay.

I opened the door, and made sure they came inside before closing it.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?"

I saw them glance at each other.

"Does it have something to do with the whispering? We could brig them in for-"

"What?! No I'm not concerned about that. They probably found some gossip."

They glanced at each other again.

"Remember what happened with the inter-"

I gasped.

"The intercom-ah fuck. Well, we'll talk about that later. For now I had a question actually about the same thing they heard."

The raised an eyebrow.

"What'd you mean you always knew I was gay?"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CLOFFHABGER!!!!
Ha!

Maybe not/

Idk-

I had a Q/A no one really participated in-

Except for one human i will always be happy for commenting-

They will be featured next chapter which will be real eased around the same time I put this out.

And a mini announcement too-