Chapter 22

*Mely's P.O.V*

  After 2½ hours of laying around in the park, Harry decided we go somewhere else. “Come on.” he said standing up and picking up the things from the picnic.

  “Where are we going?” I asked him doing the same.

  “Somewhere. Just come.”

  We started walking to the car and headed to the mysterious place he won't tell me.

  “How far away is it? At least tell me that.” I said crossing my arms.

  “Just about 10 minutes.” I nodded and we drove while singing/yelling to the lyrics blasting on the radio to which ever song was playing.

  Just like he said, 10 minutes later, we arrived at a carnival!

  “Oh my gosh! Harry!” I yelled running out of the car. “Come on. Come on. Come on.” I dragged him out of the car pulling on his arm.

  He chuckled trying to steady himself from nearly tripping. “Hold on. Calm down.”

  We got in line for the tickets and as we waiting Harry was on his phone typing. He laughed at the device when it beeped making me curious who he was talking to.

  “Look.” he laughed showing what was so funny.

  From Harry: We might get home later than planned...

  To Harry: WTF DO YOU MEAN BY THAT! I SAID 8:30 AND THAT IS HOW IT'S GOING TO BE! NOT ONE SECOND LATER MISTER!

  From Harry: Well... Something came up and I decided to take her to the carnival. We are going to spend the rest of our time here. Riding the rides and playing in the stands :)

  To Harry: Aww you took her to the carnival! How cute! Fine you don't have to be here at 8:30.... How about.. 8:31? Sound good? Alright have her home by then! Bye have fun!  :)