Prologue

He sat there. Watching, staring.

Waiting..
He was hunched into a ball, knees to his chest, with his one remaining blue highlight glowing while his lifeless, big orbes waited for that child, that stupid, idiotic, life ruining child, to step through that door. They should have been there by now. Then again, they liked to have detours. They liked snooping. Be that his house, snowdin or just anywhere.

Including the lab.

He sighed and pulled his knees closer to his chest waiting for the inevitable to happen. He always put on a strong outside to kid, he was powerful so he had something to back it up. He was a smart intellectual, being a lab scientist and all. He even gave the kid keys to his lab because he wanted them to stop or at least get a Couple more minutes with his family or by himself while they did what they did best, snooped.

What long has it been? How many resets? How many years since he lost his father? How... Many.. -..

He shook away his depressing thoughts as he felt magic surge through him and by reflexes summoned a Gaster blaster. His eyes scanned the area as he jumped up and teleported to where the increase of magic is, dispersing the Gaster blaser in the process.

"W-what the.." he managed to stutter out.

The barrier.

Wasn't there.

He saw his family and friends scurry down the mountain while some sat on the edge of the cliff breathing in the refreshing air.

Eyes locked with the blue and purple wearing child he saw them extend their hand, that dreaded 'reset' button appeared and without a second though, all with their orbes staring into each other, clicked it.

Nothing happened.

Player is confused.

Reset count:728839382892928737299292727302002737382

...

What just happened?

Entered System creepypasta run by System Dream

Undertale classic sans Font has been freed.

Badge has been awarded.

New life starts..

Now.

Continue?

Yes.     No.
^