1

I am tired of being taken advantage of. I don't even want to think about Ms. Smith, she's betrayed me since she hired me. I go to my new bedroom and sit on my sapphire blue satin blanket. I look in my Venetian glass mirror, covered with swirling, shimmering sapphire. I looked at my reflection and started seeing it saying "No one's ever loved you, not even Mama!" Then I lose it. I scream in my reflection's face, "How could you say that to me?!" and smash my sapphire hairbrush into the wall. Glass and sapphire fell everywhere. I was so taken aback at the mirror's current state that I didn't even notice that the glass shards themself were changing color, from transparent glass to black obsidian. I slowly approached the one of black glass shards and when I touch it, I see everything.
I was transported to my ancestor(at least I think she is), Lapis Battersea. She looked just like me, and she was in the same situation too! She then walked out of her room and five minutes later, came back with her blouse and skirt covered with blood! She looked in her broken mirror with a smirk, slowly turning into a sharp toothed grin, slowly turning into a spine-chilling cackle. Then I come back. I know what to do.

(Sarah Smith's POV\DIARY)
Dear Diary,
I start a new story, one about a girl from Ireland. I was finishing my first chapter when I hear Hetty banshee scream "How could you say that to me?!"and I rush up to the room. I see her skin in the palest shade of blue, her mouth open wide and her hair a peach shade! This scared the skirts off me, so I run downstairs. I think "scared the skirts off" is a good expression. I shall use it in my story. I walk sensibly to my study and start writing.

(Ruby's POV)
I storm into Ms. Smith's room, and I stab her. For a moment I stopped, then started stabbing her angrily. Then I stop (yet again!)and start sobbing. After all, she was one of my best friends.