4

I know what to do next. It was pretty weird though, and it was a dream. I woke up the day after I should have, and it scared everyone. Now less about that, and more about the dream itself. I was in a blank room, floating. I heard a familiar voice. It was Mama, and from heaven she probably knew all. I felt so embarrassed. "Hetty? Hetty, where are you?" she questioned. I was too scared and embarrassed to tell her the truth, but she found me. She wore a white linen cloth dress that fell to the floor, if there was a floor. She was floating too. I asked why I'm here, and she answered that something has been swarming my mind. I did not know what she meant until before I saw two familiar faces.  They were Matron Pigface Peters and Matron Stinking Bottomly. I ran up to them and punched their stupid faces. They laughed at my face. "Are you really going to punch us like that?" Pigface remarked. "I bet you couldn't hurt us if we payed you!" Bottomly replied. I fought and fought, but they laughed harder and harder, until they screamed "1, 2, 3, push!", and I fell. I cried, hair in my hands, hurt everywhere. I started coughing up blood, and I woke up still coughing blood. Amy was super scared and summoned the doctor.But I wasn't dead, just angry at those mean old matrons. I'll kill them, even if it takes the whole foundling hospital to spontaneously combust... wait. I finally know how to end Matrons Pigface Peters and Stinking Bottomly, and their whole damned institution, from a flick of flames...