2

I then think about emeralds. One thing leads to another, and I find myself teleported through the universe to England, 1891, but for some reason it is the last time I talked to Mrs. B. I go through all the same dialogue but this time, when Briskett drops the knife, without even touching it, I grab it. You probably know what happens next. Then Rose-May(the friend stealer) decided to tattle on me. And when I finally get to stabbing her, she says the most annoying things ever. "Well, that's not fair!" "You stained my Sunday best!" "Now I shall have to buy another!" "How ru-", and fainting, which did her good. Meanwhile, I kill Mr. Buchanan. I leave a little note for the police to know what they're looking at. All of a sudden, I am teleported to some world from my vivid child dreams. There was a ruby red castle made from stone, and from reasoning and deduction, it was mine. I was greeted by the door by two knights in shining armour. One came with me to the door, and when he took off his helmet, I fell in love. He had shimmering silver hair, and sky blue eyes. His shirt was pine and he wore a checked red coat. I was just about to ask his name when he left. Thank goodness a note fell from his denim jeans. It said, "My name is Jack, by the way, Jack Silverpence." I felt like I was going to faint(and by the way, I did).

(Jack's POV)
I can't believe how familiar Queen Ruby is to...no. She can't be. And I still can't believe I still remember her from my first life, since I don't remember my sister Rosa from it. I know, it's before "that" happened. But I still don't know my birth mother. At least I can see with two eyes. Anyways, I was ordered by a general(nicer than my old one, I guess)to escort Ruby(her highness)to her castle. I didn't tell her my name but my note might have slipped out.