LOVE IS LOVE ❤

The world is full of hate for people that live differently , but people don't understand that they didn't made themselves that way .
    Ben was a 20 years old guy who studied civil engineer in the university , so after his graduation he got a job and then start living like a man .
   before his graduation he was worried of something which he know that he can't handle it on his own and was afraid to disclose it to anyone because of the insult and humiliation he might face so out of fear he decided to keep it to himself .
   Mr Lawrence called his son for a visit and he was expected to come home with a lady for introduction .
Ben: hello dad how are u doing, how is mum and Sharon I guess she is now a big girl I can't wait to see my baby sister
Mr Lawrence: my son I know u are enjoying life now but please be careful on how u spend remember u are jnow a man and very soon u will become a father , and again try to bring her to us so we can see our daughter in-law to be.
Ben: daddy there is no her and why are u talking about marriage now ?  daddy am busy now I will call u back later .
phone hung
Mr Lawrence: why did he hung of  the phone. on me , anyways he must marry before this year runs out .
Ben's office : why is this man trying to make my day uncomfortable eeh only if he knew the son he hard . anyways I will have to discuss this to someone before things get out of hands .

lights fade.