Sixteen.

~

Principal Brunel gave the two girls death glares. Macy stood with her head low, crying silently. She was stuck between crying for pity and because her little secret had been exposed. Bri had her arms crossed, staring right back at the Principal.

"Sir, I have no reason to lie." Bri started.

The Principal's eyes gawked at Macy. "And you... Ms Grayson?"

"Her body language is evident!" Bri argued.

"I was talking to Ms Grayson, Ms Jones." He raised his hand up.

"Principal Brunel, Macy was mean to Iman for no reason and she had us all in on it. I admit I was wrong and I had made my choice but Macy never admits that she's wrong and I swear-"

"Brianna Jones!" He raised his voice, making Macy look up.

"Grayson, was this cocaine bag found in your bag?" Principal Brunel firmly asked.

Macy swallowed the big lump in her throat. "...no. No sir."

"She's lying!" Bri yelled, lifting her hand up in surrender.

"Brianna!" Brunel warned.

"Macy!" Bri yelled again.

"Ms Grayson, you are aware that this is illegal right? You may be approaching 18 but this is still the school's premises. If you're not going to be honest, we'll have to test you." Brunel said, standing up to get a testing cup.

"Yes Mr Brunel. That's what we need to do." Bri butt in, making Principal give her a glare once again.

"No!" Macy panicked, earning stares from both Bri and the Principal. "...I did it. The coke was mine." She confessed before crying again.

Brunel was a bit shocked. He stayed silent before coming to a decision. "Macy Grayson I'm gonna have to suspend you with immediate effect. I'm calling your mother right away and you have detention until school ends. You included, Jones."

Bri's sly smile quickly faded once Brunel mentioned her. "Ah, why? I didn't do anything!" She argued.

"You're just as guilty for causing the commotion. Detention, right now!" He said as the two walked off in silence.

.

.

.

"Santana..." Gina Fluke said as she walked into the investigation room, where Morales had already been seated.

"Oh, you're screwed..." she said before smiling devilishly. "Should I tell him or you will?"

Morales smirked. "I'll do the honors. To sum it all up, you are going to be locked up for a very long time! Bricks of drugs buried in your backyard?! Man... you're good, I've gotta give it to you," he sarcastically said. "You think you're Pablo Escobar?!"

"Worth millions. There ain't nothing you can say now. We're just waiting for your trial." Gina continued.

Santana was really caught off guard by the information he never thought they'd find. Not even his goons knew about it. He stared into space, realizing who it could've been. Iman Thompson. She had always been nosy as a kid and she probably caught him slipping.

"Snitching ass-"

"Uh uh. I'd guard my words if I were you. 'Anything you say will be used against you in the court of law' remember?" Gina said, enjoying every moment.

"What do y'all want from me?!" He said, growing agitated.

"All you need to do is confess. You'll get a mental institution... maybe. It's that simple."

"I ain't do shit!"

"Yeah... right." Gina said before walking off.

"Take him back to his cell." Morales continued before walking out soon after.

.

.

.

Later that day...

12:45pm...

He walked down the lightly dimmed hallway, making sure no one saw him. He walked with his face down, preserving his identity in underneath the baseball cap. He finally made it to the room he wanted and walked in. His moves were very slow and quick.

He grabbed the extra pillow and walked closer to his target, that had been sleeping rather peacefully.

"I'm sorry lil mama."

With that said, he applied pressure to the pillow, blocking any air from coming in or out.

She resisted for a few seconds but didn't have enough strength. Her body went still and it was when the machines started beeping that the man let the pillow go and smoothly walked off without a trace.

The nurses and doctors came rushing in, tending to their patient.