« twenty-one »

"Oh, wonder who that could be?" Taeyong asked, feeling curious.

Seolhyun looked over at the door before yelling "Coming!"

At the door stood two men: one tall, one short. They were both handsome, with different facial features. The taller one had a sweet smile and a strong body structure. The shorter one had a long face and small eyes with a small body structure. He looked like he was from Thailand. They were both gorgeous.

"Umm, who are you?" Seolhyun asked with a smile.

The shorter spoke first. "Oh, I'm Ten!" Ten looked over at Johnny, who was shaking his head vigorously as if to prevent him from saying something. "A close friend of Johnny's."

"I don't remember asking how much you rank yourself in looks. You must think quite highly of yourself," said Seolhyun, looking unimpressed.

"Firstly, I look like a whole damn meal. I'm too handsome to be just be ranked a ten," the short male said, pausing for a brief moment. "Secondly, my full name is Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, but that is too much of a mouthful for everyone, so I'm called Ten, sweetheart," he finished with a sweet yet nasty smile.

"And who are you?" asked Seolhyun to the taller male.

"I'm Jaehyun, also a friend of Johnny's and Taeyong's," he said with a reluctant smile.

"Seolhyun, I invited them. Come in guys," Johnny said as he placed the mugs of tea on the coffee table in front of Taeyong. He returned to the kitchen.

Ten sprinted past Seolhyun and gave Johnny a big hug, making the older laugh and hug him back. Johnny squished Ten's cheek as Ten started making funny hand gestures, and overall, acting sassy. Just like Johnny liked him to be. Seolhyun looked disgusted but held back from saying anything. Jaehyun walked past her as soon as he saw the person he was looking for.

Hey, Tyong!" He greeted, smiling at the older with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, Peach Boy!" Taeyong replied, his eyes glittering. He immediately stood up and went over to hug the taller male, his body fitting perfectly in Jaehyun's arms. Jaehyun bopped his nose with Taeyong's and moved the older's locks, causing him to get flustered.  The taller male leaned into his ear and whispered.

"I see you're wearing my hoodie, hm?"

"Oh shush," the shorter male murmured before shining a bright smile.

They continued talking whilst Jaemin kept his head low, trying to listen to what they were saying.

"Oh!" Taeyong remarked. "Jaehyun, this is my son, Jaemin."

Hearing his name being mentioned, Jaemin raised his head to look at the male. He took a moment to take in the male's face. Soft locks of hair, sharp jawline, and his cute dimpled smile. Overall, Jaemin felt a good vibe coming from him.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Jung Jaehyun!" the man said, holding out his hand. He still had an affectionate smile on his face.

Jaemin stood up and shook the adult's hand. "Nice to meet you too, Mr Jung. I'm Jaemin."

"Just call me Hyung," he said, patting Jaemin on the back.