7

As the door creaked out of the way it revealed Tib himself. In one hand he held his gun and in the other he held his blade. He smiled at her and licked his lips. His eyes glowed a bright red.

"Hello dear." She didn't hesitate. Her finger pressed slowly on the trigger and the gun went off. The bullet landed in Tib's neck. He fell to the down against the wall. His eyes closed as blood spilled out from his neck. Samantha smiled. She immediately began walking out of the room. But as she passed Tib she felt a sudden cold chill on her leg. When she looked down she found Tib's arm gripping onto her tightly.

"No," she whispered. Tib's eyes opened and he slowly looked up at her. His neck healed and his grip tightened.

"How was rehab Samantha?" smiled Tib.

"What-what are you talking about?" Samantha shook. Tib began shaking his head and chuckling.

"You thought Ryan was the only abuser? We know better don't we Samantha?" Tib winked. She started to slowly walk down the hallway. Tib sheathed his weapons and latched onto her legs. She dragged his healing body down the hall in horror while he continued to taunt her.

"What of your mother Samantha? Didn't you spend your mother's last days with her? Wait... oh no, I forgot dear. You spent her last days in a crack house. Two days after her death you too would go to the hospital," sighed Tib. Samantha was boiling with anger.

"How do you know that!" she screamed.

"Your wish was to be clean," Tib shrugged.

"I am clean," she glared.

"Now. When the courses have already run. Your decisions come before the courses, not after I'm afraid. Besides, you already made your decision." Samantha pulled back the hammer to her gun and aimed it down at him. But Tib was faster. He reached into his pocket and pulled his blade out which he used to swiftly stab her in the stomach. Samantha groaned for a moment before falling to her death. Tib got up, took her dagger instead of the bloodied bowie, and left to the foyer.

When he returned, victorious, with one down, he found a frightening scene. In the foyer Gene held Artemis hostage by pointing a gun at his head. Artemis held his hands up but remained completely calm. Tib roared in anger.

"What are you doing? I'll kill you!" he yelled before charging at Gene.

"I'm getting out of this place by all means," growled Gene. He eyed the nearby front doors. The windows revealed the car outside. It was his choice of escape.

Tib charged with a hidden passion. Gene turned his gun on the demon and fired all of his bullets into his chest. But he still continued to run and scream. He threw Samantha's dagger into Gene's shoulder just before tackling him.

When they landed Tib was on top. He pinned him and used his gun to pistol whip him in the head. Gene punched Tib in the nose. It did little, like the bullets. Tib finally finished him off with a bullet. As he stood he decided to leave the dagger. He took a deep breath and looked at Artemis. Artemis raised his eyebrows.

"How many?" asked Artemis.

"Three left," nodded Tib.

"Oscar went to the basement," Artemis admitted. Tib chuckled heartily, his eyes glowed brighter.

"So I've heard. Ryan and Lina are in the office. They won't be much of a challenge. I shall call dear Oscar my dinner and the couple dessert," Tib smiled. Artemis laughed for a moment but it quickly turned into a hoarse cough.

"Very well."

"You are most welcome sir," Tib bowed. Then he reloaded his gun and left for the basement.