.•° COMING BACK HOME °•.

You proceeded to leave the main area of school, you saw there was a big crowd on the front and saw TommyInnit in the middle of it.
"You're the guy from Youtube!" you'd hear from afar distance. "No! No I'm not." Tommy tried to reject the idea, even though it seemed blatantly obvious.

You sighed once again, and you looked rather annoyed, you walked away from the crowd and finally left school. You went to the local cafe that's just next to the school, since class just ended 8 minutes ago it was full of people. Even though it was, you still went inside and waited on the long line.
After 10-15 minutes of waiting, its finally your turn and ordered a large Cappuccino, and as soon they were starting to make your drink, you heard a "Ding." you looked to check who came and it was Tommy. "Wherever I go, he's always near me." You grabbed your coffee and sat down on a table. You were scrolling around twitter and you got a notification.

TommyInnit
@tommyinnit

Somehow the first minute I came in class, Someone recognized me, NOT POG.

3:51 PM - 25/10/20

You left out a chuckle and saw Tommy at the other end of the 2-person table. "You have my Twitter notifications on, nice." Tommy said, You looked at him and stared. "Why are you always near me?" You asked. "Because, I like how spooky and mysterious you are. Just like that one game I played." Tommy said.

"Yeah, I'm heading back home. Nice talking to you." You said, packing up your stuff and grabbed your coffee. You proceeded to leave the cafe and walked to the park close to your home to enjoy the rest of your coffee.

"This would've tasted better if a certain someone didn't interrupt me." You finished your coffee and threw it in the trash can. Sadie, your classmate and somewhat friend sees you and says hello.

(Underlined = You)
"Hey Sadie."
"Heyy Y/Nnn! You look annoyed today, Did that Tommy kid annoy you?"
"Yes, ALOT. He doesn't want to leave me alone, it's been bugging me lately."
"Well, he might like you but-I dunnooo."
"What?! Like me? If he does I don't feel the same way, if he does then I'd rather be friends. Yuck."
"You're so delusional, I'm heading home now, goodbyee!"
"Bye Sadie!"

After that small little talk, you seemed flustered, but also happy? Whilst walking home you were just thinking about what Sadie said. "What if he does? You know what, I'll forget about it. Forget about what Sadie said Y/N. Just forget." You proceeded heading home and arrived.
You walked in your home and sighed after a long day. You changed back to your regular clothes and took your laptop and saw Tommy—walking to the house next door? You seemed confused and just eavesdropped.

°•. 🇨 🇭 🇦 🇵 🇹 🇪 🇷  🇨 🇴 🇲 🇵 🇱 🇪 🇹 🇪 🇩 .•°

513 words, fewer than last time but seemed longer than that.
That will be all, Good Night/Day/Afternoon!