.•° AT HOME °•.

You sat down on your bed, openedand up your computer and looked on the window. You saw..Tommy? Walking inside the house next door? You being confused and tried to look why he was heading inside the neighbor's house.

You grew more confused, you started writing a list of theories on why he went there.

1. He's moving right next door.
2. He's visiting a friend.
3. ̶H̶̶e̶̶'̶̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶e̶̶f̶ ̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶ ̶w̶̶i̶̶l̶̶l̶ ̶r̶̶o̶̶b̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶s̶̶e̶̶.̶
4. He has a family member that lives close to my home..

All options seemed viable and could be true, but you crossed out number 3.
After 5 minutes of thinking, you had no other option unless that he is visiting a friend, since you haven't seen a truck that carries the furniture of their own home-or had a neighbor that has the last name of "Simons" at least you hope it was the right option.

You scrolled through your laptop, and saw a tweet.

TommyInnit
@tommyinnit
POGGERS STREAMING IN 10 MINUTES
5:16 PM - 25/10/20

You looked at the tweet and became somewhat nervous? "He wouldn't be streaming if he was visiting a friend.." but you gave it the benefit of the doubt and at 5:25, you joined his stream which is waiting. And then-

( TEXT LIKE THIS MEANS TOMMY IS TALKING. )

"-WHAAATT IS UPP CHAAT!"

You were startled but continued watching.

"I'll be playing You Laugh, You Lose. Wilbur, WILBUR MAY HAVE DONE THIS-BUT I'M STILL MAKING THIS VIDEO! Okay chat, this begins in 3...2...1.."

Tommy would snap his finger.
"NO LAUGHING CHAT!"

You would look at the stream and thought 'hey, i should probably try to make him laugh, but ill do it later at the end of the stream.'

After about 30 minutes, Tommy hasn't laughed since then, so you'd send a media share and hoped that he would laugh.

You'd send a video about Butterfly Bentley and after waiting, your video pops up.. "BAHAHAAHA" You'd hear from the stream, qnf you successfully made Tommy laugh. The chat spammed "Pog" and then Tommy recognized the name in your user. "Hey, are you Y/N from school?!"

You'd not respond and then close up the stream.

"Honeeyy!" You'd here from the distance.
"Yes, Mom?" You'd look out of the door.

You'd peep out your head

"Our neighbors will come and have dinner with us later, you know-as a welcome!" Your mom exclaimed.

"Alright Mum!" You'd say..

'Oh God, talk about coincidences. This is the worst day ever.' You'd thought irritatedly.

'Oh well, I guess I don't have any choice. Ugh.' You'd go to your closet and grab a little hoodie that you wouldn't wear, but since today was somewhat special you wore it.

You'd look at the mirror and fix your hair a bit, and would hear "Ding Dong, Ding Dong!" and it seems like Tommy and his family is here

°•. 🇨 🇭 🇦 🇵 🇹 🇪 🇷
🇨 🇴 🇲 🇵 🇱 🇪 🇹 🇪 🇩 .•°
513 words.