The perfect suit

"So are you coming or not?" said the Armand to me.

I raise my head and smile "Yeah sure, see you this night"

"What are you going to wear?" said Jean. I shrug "I do not know yet. And you?"

She rolled her eyes "Of course  that I have decided. I am going to dress as a sexy female pirate and Tom will be Jack Sparrow".

"Sounds great. See you later" and I take my bags and leave. I don't know why I try to befriend her when she is actually rude. Yet, the truth is that I have no idea what I am going to wear. Yesterday, Connie (my cat) and I spent a few ours scrolling down photos of sexy bunny girls, genies, pirates, maids, nurses, yet none of them would look well in a woman with my strange body.

I sigh and ask to my brother "What should I wear?" he shrugs and ponders "What about a Miggie in your hand?".

I think for a moment "A Miggie?... ahh a parasite?" "I sigh "The idea is to look sexy"

"You can wear a sexy dress with the Miggie" and he goes to wash the dishes.

I think for a moment. I have to accept that despite all the ideas of costumes, none of them will work since they are designed to show skin in parts where the scars of my body can be seen. Also, none of them really reflect anything about me.

I hug him and go to my room. There is no point in keep stalling. I go to the attic and took a plastic gun from my vault of toys. Then I go to my room and look for a blonde wig, my green suit, a white blouse and white gloves. Done.

I said good bye to my brother and I head to the party.

"And how are you supposedly?" After explaining what I was dressing as the last head of a vampire hunter clan according to a series with over the top Nazis, vampires and priests, four times, I just went to a corner of room and started to grow mushrooms.

I will just stay until I finish my beer and then I will go home I said to myself.

Then, I realized that a boy in an indigo suit in the 80's style, with a yellow shirt and a toy gun was in the other corner. We looked at each other and smile. Oh boy. I finished my beer in a single gulp and headed back to the dance floor.