Chapter One

The raindrops were falling down, one by one. I felt them drop onto my face as I looked up at the grey sky. It was the first day at my new high school, and it was pouring with droplets of cold, crystal-clear water. I walked into the building, students who've known each other since grade school for all I know are talking to one another, while I sat there, soaked in rain I didn't even bother drying up.
This first day of school also included something very special to me. I met Kaito. He was a second year at the time, and the first person I loved. I had gone to change my shoes before class, when a tall boy appeared next to me and asked, "Do you need a towel? You're drenched." I looked up at him. His gorgeous green eyes stood out among the rest of his features, his light-colored hair seemed soft to the touch and his skin was almost as pale as flour.
"Uh, sure. Thanks." I said, while taking the towel from his hands.
"Of course, what's your name?"
I begin to dry my hair with the towel, "Eiichi Itsuki, I'm a first year, you?"
"Kaito Haru, I'm a second year. Nice to meet you." 
"Nice to meet you too – wait! You're a second year? I'm sorry, Kaito-san!"
He laughs, "it's okay, I'm really not that bothered about all that upperclassmen stuff, just call me Kaito." I look up at him, his laugh was one of those laughs that you couldn't help but smile at. 

"Okay, Kaito..."