chapter 4

He was just so hard to read....Jimin, must you make my life more difficult by figuring out whether you like me?

I still remember that time we last talked.

It was at the movie cinema.

After that you changed.

We were watching something....

It was more than four months ago.

But the memory was inprinted in my mind, as clear as day.

I was staring at the screen when the movie started but you were staring at someone else, namely me.

I thought that meant you liked me so i confessed to you.

I was naive that time. I turned out i was wrong.

Are we destined to only be childhood friends?

Or something more than that?

Do you have to hurt me like this?

The more i liked you, the more i felt hurt.

I won't force you to like me because i know it's not your choice to decide who you like, but your heart.

I tried to stop falling for you, but it kept hurting like a wound in my heart with pain that won't go away.

I'm lost in a maze of illusions, dreams, and reality that i can't differenciate it apart.

No matter how much i try to cry, tears won't flow.

I can't even talk to you properly without running away.

I didn't want to talk to you because i was scared.

Scared and afraid that if i get closer to you, i'll fall for you more.

That day, we were so close but it felt like we were two different worlds apart, far from each other.

You don't even spare me a second glance.

But maybe if i hadn't confessed that day, we would still be friends now.