New Discoveries

Courtney sat in front of the giant mirror, the contents of her makeup bag strewn out on the floor around her. Finally, she had a chance to relax. The reward was nicer than she had expected it to be. It was a three-night cruise around Lake Muskoka that doubled as a resort, and, while it had only been two hours, she already knew it was going to be superb.

The first hour was spent getting acquainted with the ship, its layout, and the safety features before being shown to her room. Her private room, which might be what she was most excited for. Each room had a bathroom en suite and a king-sized bed, and she had wasted no time taking a shower. It had been perfect, and she finally felt clean. Now, she was taking the opportunity to actually do her makeup, a luxury she had abandoned several weeks ago.

Looking around for her brown liquid eyeliner, she found it and leaned towards the mirror, concentrating hard. She was out of practice and didn't want to mess it up. Her gold eyeshadow was subtle, but it brought out her eye in the loveliest way. As she applied the eyeliner, adding the tiniest of wings, there was a knock on the door.

Not knowing whom it was, Courtney put the liner down, stood up, and walked over to the door. It could be anyone except Trent, but she hoped for Lindsay or Bridgette. Duncan didn't need to watch her do this; it wouldn't be any fun for him. She looked through the peephole and was relieved to find both blondes on the other side. She opened the door and stepped aside, letting them in.

"Cooooouurrrrrt," Lindsay greeted, stretching out the word. She breezed past Courtney and made herself comfortable in the middle of her bed, lying on her stomach with her legs in the air. "Can we hang out with you?"

Courtney smiled, sharing an amused look with Bridgette before turning to Lindsay. "I think you've already decided that you are. But, yes. That would be nice."

"Yay! We just wanted to see what you were doing." Lindsay propped herself up on her elbows and looked around the room. "Are you doing your makeup? That's so fun! Let me see."

"Okay, I guess." Courtney, along with Bridgette, walked back into the main area of the room. Bridgette mimicked Lindsay's position on Courtney's bed, and the CIT stood in front of them. Her eye makeup was half-finished, only one of her eyes lined with brown, but that didn't stop Lindsay from squealing.

"Court! That looks so good! I love the gold!" Lindsay took a moment to look Courtney up and down. She was wearing light wash skinny jeans with a loose-fitting red sweater. It fit her well. "Wow! You're so hot. Those jeans look so good on you. Spin around for me!"

Laughing, Courtney did as Lindsay requested. "Like this?" she asked once she completed the spin.

Lindsay nodded, clasping her hands together. "Your ass looks fantastic. Bridge, tell her."

"Your ass looks fantastic," Bridgette agreed with a laugh. "Really, Court, she's right. You always look great; I don't know if I've ever told you that before. Duncan's going to lose his mind."

"That is the objective." Courtney picked up a hand mirror and her eyeliner and walked over to the bed, nudging Lindsay over so that she could sit between them. She held out the mirror. "Someone hold this." Bridgette took it, so Courtney turned to face her. "Do you think it's too much?"

Bridgette shook her head, "absolutely I don't. What's the occasion?"

"There really isn't one," Courtney shrugged. "A closed door, maybe. A nice shower? I don't know, I just felt like doing it." She was quiet as she put the final touches on the wings before looking over her shoulder. "Lindsay, what do you think? You're the one who does her makeup regularly. Does it look terrible?"